summit xm turbo kit?

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i rode an aerocharger xm on the weekend and have determined i want one.
I am wondering about the kits.... i know tss is supposed to be one of the top, But the price is just out of my range. I have found a used aero kit on here but it has problems with it not working on the current xm its on now witch worries me.

and ive also seen silber turbos kit to. with the kpa self lubing turbo. was wondering of those are any good. Or if its worth pickining up the aero kit and trying to work the bugs out of it?

Reaction score
So i rode an aerocharger xm on the weekend and have determined i want one.
I am wondering about the kits.... i know tss is supposed to be one of the top, But the price is just out of my range. I have found a used aero kit on here but it has problems with it not working on the current xm its on now witch worries me.

and ive also seen silber turbos kit to. with the kpa self lubing turbo. was wondering of those are any good. Or if its worth pickining up the aero kit and trying to work the bugs out of it?

Does it not have enough HP stock?? Weird

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres another question. seems everyone is have the problems in the fuel controller section of the turbo kits not working correctly. i know Polaris has a bullly dog tuner that pretty my eliminates any tuning .... if i bought say a power commander or something along those lines would it be possible to not even have to worry about air fuel and what not because it senses the air fuel and adjusts accordingly?

would the power commander or bully dog fix any of the tuning issues rendering pretty much any kit reliable!?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the aerocharger kits are very reasonable new why not go that route? or still out of price range? havent ridden an aerocharged xm yet its on my to do list.

Dlo

Reaction score
Mountain magic, they do great work aerocharger xm,

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i may have found a 1 year old tss kit that i may get my hands on.

as for riding the turbo xm maxxwell i rode dlo's and let me just say... think of how sweet u picture it being ..... its that sweet!

Top Bottom