Summit xm aftermarket shocks

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i want to upgrade my shocks and im wondering witch is the best way to go , where to get them, and how much they will cost me?

I know martin sells these raptor shocks... are they any good?

I know elka makes nice ones. and the price is almost them same as the raptors i believe?.

What do u guys think? what are u using and how are they ?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was considering having mine setup by Enzo, fair bit cheaper than aftermarket.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so i looked it up and its says the rebuild and re valve your current x package shocks and give a new spring for eag along with a new piggybacked rear center shock. for 1700

and i called martins and the told me it 525 per shock for raptors witch are all piggybacked, i also looked into elkas and its 560 er somthing like that per shock.

So either way u spend 2 grand plus or minus 300 dollars?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have full raptors. My fronts are worth there weight in gold but the rears I am still figuring out. So many adjustments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Enzo set up. Bow cycle does them. My xm rides as nice as my freeride now. Maybe even smoother. Carl Kuster is the one who recommended Enzo as the best xm mod. Im happy with it for sure

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya sure there is. If you like reading and adjusting stuff while your riding. When I get into fresh snow shock settings take a back seat lol. But jake is awesome you can call him and ask questions about your setup of your having a specific issue etc.

There is no baseline setting. But the shocks do come with a basic setup guide.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the fronts are easy. But in the rear you have 2 shocks so 40 clicker settings. 2 spring settings, a limiter strap, and 5 position torsion spring adjusters. If you do that math that's a Fawk ton of combinations. So for someone like me who isn't that savy with shocks it takes a bit of figuring

Top Bottom