Summit River Lodge-what is going on there?

Maxwe

Reaction score
Some guys were looking to rent the Summit River Lodge but said they are no longer booking snowmobiliers.
What is going on with that?

cjay

Reaction score
new ownership
talked to michelle and chris and should be re opening soon
she ll keep me informed for prospective date
nice place and first rate food

cheeers

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SUMMIT RIVER LODGE IS OPEN , Owned by Sledders for Sledders, Well its official, the sold sign was posted today and the Deal is closed, Chris and Michelle will be our host, I would like to take this oppurtunity to welcome past guest and new ones. Its been a long 5 weeks trying to close this deal but we pulled it off. the lodge was shut down all summer so its been a busy few weeks, chris has been non stop behind the scenes getting the lodge ready. My self, my best friend from Nova Scotia (Brian Morrow he has been flying out 5 times a year just to sled) and another friend from St.Albert( Nathan Lundgren) have purchased the Lodge. The lodge is booked this weekend by Rogos Crew 9th-11th which booked the complete property. Phones have just been hooked up so if you would like to lock down some dates give Chris a call he will be happy to hear from you. i will be making an official post the next few days. Thanks for any and all support on our new venture,
Summit River Lodge
250-566-9933
Introductory Rate, $89/night pp includes Breakfast, ingrediants to pack your own lunch and of Course 3 course supper.
Secure Parking, hot tub , your home away from home,

163R23432.jpg

163d.jpg

163c.jpg

163b.jpg

HoldMyBeerAndWatchThis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks again Terry for Booking that for me, I cant wait to be back there, it's the perfect location, this weekend will be a blast, hope you had a good trip other than all the work i hope you got some good riding in. Thanks again.:beer:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats tpower, looks like a sweet set up. Would luv to do somethin like you and your partners have one day. Good luck and i hope nothin but success for you guys

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awsome!!! That was my favorite place to stay. Thanks for re opening

Summit69

Reaction score
Summit River Lodge!

Awesome write up Terry!

As Terry stated, its been a busy while (and a bit stressful!) getting this deal all said and done! Stayed there for the first time as part owner this past weekend and loved it! We are all very excited about this new opportunity for us and look forward to meeting and making new friends! Looking forward to the future and making the Summit River Lodge even better than it was before!

Nathan

bonecreek

Reaction score
Welcome to the area always glad to see new faces next time we are going by we will stop in for a meet & greet Congratulations on your new venture
Mark & Micky:beer:
SUMMIT RIVER LODGE IS OPEN , Owned by Sledders for Sledders, Well its official, the sold sign was posted today and the Deal is closed, Chris and Michelle will be our host, I would like to take this oppurtunity to welcome past guest and new ones. Its been a long 5 weeks trying to close this deal but we pulled it off. the lodge was shut down all summer so its been a busy few weeks, chris has been non stop behind the scenes getting the lodge ready. My self, my best friend from Nova Scotia (Brian Morrow he has been flying out 5 times a year just to sled) and another friend from St.Albert( Nathan Lundgren) have purchased the Lodge. The lodge is booked this weekend by Rogos Crew 9th-11th which booked the complete property. Phones have just been hooked up so if you would like to lock down some dates give Chris a call he will be happy to hear from you. i will be making an official post the next few days. Thanks for any and all support on our new venture,
Summit River Lodge
250-566-9933
Introductory Rate, $89/night pp includes Breakfast, ingrediants to pack your own lunch and of Course 3 course supper.
Secure Parking, hot tub , your home away from home,

163R23432.jpg

163d.jpg

163c.jpg

163b.jpg

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone, we r pretty excited we just wish we could of closed the deal a month earlier but we r up and running , Chris and Michelle are back to be eveyones favorite host, so if your a past customer welcome back and if your a new one welcome to the best kept secret in Valemount, by all means stop in and have a tour anytime your driving by to see what your missing Chris and Michelle are awesome. Mark and Mickey we will have to meet sometime.

250-566-9933

HoldMyBeerAndWatchThis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back from our stay, about 20lbs heavier, man can Chris COOK! was a great time again, thanks again for everything. I cant recamend this place enough, or say enough about it, it is by far the best place to stay in Vale, Great food, Great Hosts, Great location, This is the only place I will stay in Val, aslong as i can get a reservation that is, Thanks again.:beer:

Top Bottom