Summer Sucks!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
if it is really "tourist season".......how come we are not allowed to shoot at them? Come on snow!! I need a parking lot beer!! :beer:

wow, i so agree with you............. Please snow already, and get it overwith......... We'll be one of the first out in the mountains........ Haven't been there since february, because of a personal injury, and because we "lost" one of our bestest friends in an avy............ :(:(:(:(:(:( .......... Really lookin' forward to this season in the "mountains"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just might slid thru next week for a wood run, cool beers:d:beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mmmmm...parking lot beers...slipping in the debris of many sled stories...LOL!

Alfred

Reaction score
I agree, I am tired of summer, it sucks. I cannot wait to go out and use my new trailer. (Thanks Ric) No more dressing in the cold. Sleds will be clean and dry. Come on snow!:d

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just started a new snow dance, because the one I bought last year was a dud. Hopefully this one is full of the fluffy deep ch!t. oh ya the parking lot beer is fine but I perfer cherry whiskey .

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last camping/ quadding planned for oct 9th weekend Thanksgiving turkey in the deep fryer, then is done and the 5th wheel hitch comes out and the deck goes back on with the teryx on the trailer to get up the trail know pulling the trailer with the sleds, I.m thinking frisby for Halloween. Commin Powder puff:nono:

Top Bottom