summer camp for kids

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do u know of any summer camp for kids that arnt religious my daughter just come home from a week of camp in sundre and 3 hours a day in church is a bit much for me didnt spent $600 a week so she could sit in church so i need to know of any other camps for next year thanks colin :) and anything with horses is a plus as it seems my daughter loves horses

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about Birch Bay Ranch Just east of Sherwood Park, ab

Birch Bay Ranch

This place is great , yes church is once aday. BUT, well over im just gonna guess 500' zip line 4 story rock wall , horses, archery, Not to much in the way of cash spent. If you were on a limited income you can raise your camp fees.

The oldest girl has gone 3 years and will move into the teen camp this year which is more focused with horses or there is what i believe a sports minded side.

There is also pine lake camp. Not sure of all the info on this one , but the kids are gone there today. Will let you know on this one when the kids get back

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both my kids have gone here. Still has some religion, but in moderation. My daughter really likes the horsemanship program. This is the last year she can go, she may be a councillor there next year.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well looks like i will give this camp a try next year thanks for all the advice:d

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do u know of any summer camp for kids that arnt religious my daughter just come home from a week of camp in sundre and 3 hours a day in church is a bit much for me didnt spent $600 a week so she could sit in church so i need to know of any other camps for next year thanks colin :) and anything with horses is a plus as it seems my daughter loves horses

3 hours a day? Thats downright brainwashing. My nephew went to one of those camps when he was about 9, took three months to get him to stop with the what would Jesus do crap. You could check out the army/air/navy cadet corps, the Junior Forest Wardens and similar organizations as they all have camps.

Top Bottom