SUDS Nights??

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just curious if any of you in the Edmonton area are considering going to the Edmonton SUDS night next week? TylerG will be posting what evening next week soon I'm sure, but i'm thinkin about going but it would be much better if there were going to be some "honeys" there to chat with too...??:confused:

well i for sure want to meet you but i am working till 8 what time this all start? never been to one

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try to make it, can't promise anything though, the man leaves for Vegas the next day so no doubt i'll have to hang out with him but I'll do some convincing :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to try to make it, can't promise anything though, the man leaves for Vegas the next day so no doubt i'll have to hang out with him but I'll do some convincing :)

I'm sure you can persuade him with beer and wings!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I will definitely try...he drives to Sherwood park after work anyways to drop off his car-poolers so there's no reason why he wouldnt wanna stop for a bit..but we'll see!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just promise him a great suprise for when you go home after bahaha :)
I should be there (suds night i mean)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool well I'm going to mention it to him tonight and see what he thinks, I may not be there very long but i'm gonna try to make it. I'll see if Johnny & Amber will come too then maybe he will, cuz he might be more uncomfortable going and not knowing anyone lol. My Dad lives next door so maybe i'll convince him to come too so I can visit with him a bit too

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that'd be cool. not sure when ill make it there cause i got some tests thursday that i need to prep for but hopin ill be able to make it!!

umm not sure what im doing yet but i got no motor :( havent known any trucks runnin the highway like i usually do! err

Top Bottom