SUDS Nights??

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just curious if any of you in the Edmonton area are considering going to the Edmonton SUDS night next week? TylerG will be posting what evening next week soon I'm sure, but i'm thinkin about going but it would be much better if there were going to be some "honeys" there to chat with too...??:confused:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just curious if any of you in the Edmonton area are considering going to the Edmonton SUDS night next week? TylerG will be posting what evening next week soon I'm sure, but i'm thinkin about going but it would be much better if there were going to be some "honeys" there to chat with too...??:confused:

probably be next wednesday at Average Joes sherwood park

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 21st is the last snowangels meeting of the year..just sayin!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, well.. I dont think im a snowangel..:confused:

I haven't been to a SUDS night yet, and now that there are more ladies on here it would be nice to get together with some at the SUDs..no offence to any of you gents, I just think i'd be a bit more comfortable going by myself if there were some horsepower honeys there!

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, well.. I dont think im a snowangel..:confused:

I haven't been to a SUDS night yet, and now that there are more ladies on here it would be nice to get together with some at the SUDs..no offence to any of you gents, I just think i'd be a bit more comfortable going by myself if there were some horsepower honeys there!

the more honeys the better..just sayin!:beer::beer::beer:

country_shorty88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ladydirt sorry if this message appears weird its actually from my lg banter cell but as long as my schedule allows will keep you informed hun

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks TG, I know where it is.. used to rip it up there quite a bit actually when I worked at the petro canada refinery lol, hopefully i will SEE YOU THERE!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well thats no good now i cant go!:rant:
flyin home so i can have some drinks w/ my dad for his big 50!! :d:beer:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol awww chitty deal! haha you can ignore the PM i sent you white.. ohwell next time! But i'm sure we'll be gettin together to ride before the next SUDS:ThumbsupMsn:

country_shorty88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey LadyDirt sorry to say but I'm unable to make suds tonight hope to see u in the future though :d darn work lol

Might have changed now lol we will see lol depends on schedule once more lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom