Sturgis North

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. Event was not very profitable partly because of mis-management. We used to go to Nakusp Music festival and they cancelled last year and I dont think it is happening this year. Apparently lack of profit was the issue and it was management very well.

The track record of the event would seem to suggest the income is not that lucrative. I think this particular event has met the fail and someone would have to start fresh with a new name and none of the old event's debt.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I agree. Event was not very profitable partly because of mis-management. We used to go to Nakusp Music festival and they cancelled last year and I dont think it is happening this year. Apparently lack of profit was the issue and it was management very well.

I can't really say one way or the other but "Money Management" Is a huge thing with these events and I believe many fail due to a lack of it.
Really, it's a business, you have your income vs outgoing money's. shouldn't be that difficult.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out summerstomp.ca new location but long running event. I think it might be fun .

Nice thx mang, I JUST wanna ride......like that Honda commercial ya know!?!?!?! hahahaha

anyone who wants to hit up some rides, local OR long I dont care, pm me

Top Bottom