Sturgis North

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not surprised, went to the first one, they had a lot of bugs to work out.....but we hoped it kept going and in 10 years would be a great event....wonder what the first Sturgis (US) events looked like....

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not surprised, went to the first one, they had a lot of bugs to work out.....but we hoped it kept going and in 10 years would be a great event....wonder wnat the first Sturgis events looked like....
I've heard of a lot of people that are owed money from the organizers. Still it sounds like they might make it a go for 2014.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are correct. A friend of mine was never paid for his services along with a long list of people. The organizer guy is "different".

I've heard of a lot of people that are owed money from the organizers. Still it sounds like they might make it a go for 2014.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Met Marc at Sturgis North in 2011, cool guy and some real cool paintings.....he wasnt pleased with the managment and how things went..... I see the painting he did for Sturgis North 1st...isnt up on his web site....

He has some new stuff under motorcycle art " morning ride"

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not I. However, horsethief rally in Inveremere on July 4-5-6 will be a go. Well, the saturday night party anyways.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad I already got a nascar trip planned that week. I would go check out the country show on Sunday for sure.

mudder

Reaction score
Well, it's been a month, and there is only one band showing on the site, and nothing else. Sure wouldn't pay for tickets or camping yet. Has only 10 weeks to go before it starts, and if it flops or gets cancelled with their past performance it's a pretty safe bet you won't get your ticket or camping money refunded. Just a horribly managed event from start to finish

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It means there's an automatic attendance in place, someone could do very well with an event like this.
Having it go away means a nice chunk of change won't get to BC
The track record of the event would seem to suggest the income is not that lucrative. I think this particular event has met the fail and someone would have to start fresh with a new name and none of the old event's debt.

Top Bottom