Stupid Chev..... any advice is welcome

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Scotty is Open for more discussion. or has he found a Short cut to solving his dilemma? Honest this guys are trying to help you, sorta.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool i learnt how to set my door chimes from loud to normal....hold button number 6 for a couple of seconds. At least my radio is fixed

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and i found a bunch more under the hood....two fuses blown under the hood

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SORRY GUYS....... I feel horrible that I have not visited this site after I posted it last week. THANKS for all the suggestions and the insight! I will look at all the above advise that you all have suggested. Been working 14 hours day straight. Have not address the issue yet but I will as soon as I can get at it! Hope it doesn't conFUSE me too much???

Cheers to you all... great bunch of guys... funny stuff too!! :beer::beer::beer:

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Radio, chimes, intermittent HVAC - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

This guy had the same symptoms and his amp on the bose system was toast.

They are correct about amp location as I stripped my console when I swapped my truck from 40/20/40 to a console. Too bad I didn't still have it as you could just have it... Oh well. Kijiji has one for sale...... I would work on the $100 thing, they aren't worth that.

Chevy / GMC Bose Factory Amp - Edmonton Audio, GPS For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

Last edited:
Top Bottom