Stupid Chev..... any advice is welcome

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night I cleaned and detailed my truck 2006 Chev. I used this slime that takes the dust off all the little things like the radio buttons etc. Anyhow, My radio now longer works. The display shows all the info as usual but I have NO SOUND. My Fan will not switch from floor, dash or defrost??? It's like I screwed something up somehow?

Has anybody experienced this? It's really pissing me off. Please advise if you can. I googled this and nothing.??

By the way the slime has nothing to do with it... I'm thinking that I hit too many buttons somehow. I had the power off when I was cleaning the thing.

Thanks, Scotty

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The chimes in Chevys come through the stereo if you still have chimes but now sound from radio you have an internal issue...... Possibly a fuse

Just went out and checked again.... no chimes when I open the door. nothing. the fuse for the radio looks fine. What the Heck is going on?

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the slime has something to do with it. Anything with moisture can't be good for electronics

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the slime has something to do with it. Anything with moisture can't be good for electronics

the slime thing has no moisture, good point though. It has to do with me pushing too many buttons while cleaning.... im thinking. Just makes me so mad.

Top Bottom