Studs Tearing Through

drfat4

Reaction score
Hi, so 3 of my studs ripped through my track from spinning on pavement too much and such. The holes are about an inch square each, there not all together there all spread out, but do I need a new track? I was looking and I don't think it will rip with the few holes that are in it, but my dad is sayin I'm gonna need a new one, was gonna call the ski-doo dealer but they're closed and I just want to know. I will go take some pictures if that's what you guys need, thanks a ton.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People pay to have that done for in the mountains,it's called porting your track!!I think your's is probably screwed because some of the fibreglass rods in the track are probably broke in a few spots too!!

drfat4

Reaction score
People pay to have that done for in the mountains,it's called porting your track!!I think your's is probably screwed because some of the fibreglass rods in the track are probably broke in a few spots too!!
Well I called up the dealer and they said it's fine, and it shouldn't tear, I looked over everything and nothing inside was hurt, heat exchanger was fine. They just said to replace the broken ones and keep an eye on it.

Top Bottom