Strikt Gear

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at some of the Strikt gear today at the show. (the Strikt booth is a few down from ours) looks great feels durable. I'm interested to see how it stands up after a winter of clinics.

Shovelking780

Reaction score
Sorry we have been having issues with the website. The updates should be completed Sunday night and that includes the size chart. We can post the chart on our facebook page in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sounds good I will keep checking the website as I don't belong to Facebook.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in the market for new outerwear this season and decided to try Srikt out, looks like really nice gear and the company is based out of Golden!
Strikt2014-Store-Freeride-Green1.jpg

harper44

Reaction score
Anyone who tried this gear last season have an updated review? I'd like to try out a jacket this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i picked a jacket up at the sled show very nice stuff & seem like a great company to deal with+ there local so easy to get service

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My stuff held up 100% to a big year of riding, skiing, and snowboarding. No blown seams or anything and I have a heavy pack.
Really good and breathable

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of bibs at the the show in Edmonton. I like the fit but am a little worried about the zippers. I have an FXR jacket with the same style of zipper and had to replace the zipper after one season. Dude at the show ensures me that the zippers on the Stikt gear is not made in China and that they never had any issues with them. Also told me they have a 3 year guarantee. We' see after this season.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bump. Anyone been wearing Strikt for a few seasons that can comment on how it's held up and how they like it?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has your Skidoo gear failed or wore out?
Had pants warrantied after 1st season and then the warrantied pair have started to leak. Had ended up with a third pair that I started wearing this year and they have been good. Still on the original helium 50 jacket but it's on its last legs.

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have one of their jackets. I think it's 3 or 4 years old. Love the jacket. Always dry. No rips or tears and no problems with zippers. Held up in rain, snow and cold.........and trees hahaha

Top Bottom