Straypussys turbo pro

EZmoney

Reaction score
Where did all JP's post go why are the rest all edited?? Sat is you big day to shine jp lmao

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what happened with Jp and strays climb! Did everyone show up or was there some keyboard Heros! I know Troy can ride just wanted if the boosted boys showed up and what happened!

SQUEEL

Reaction score
So what happened with Jp and strays climb! Did everyone show up or was there some keyboard Heros! I know Troy can ride just wanted if the boosted boys showed up and what happened!

Jp and the girls showed up but didn't pull a single hill......apparently all the boost it sleds were broke down at km 1

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Today was a really chitty weather day on the hill, alot of fog and 50ft vis, there was a few of us pulling chutes but due to the bad weather not everyone got a chance. But i Sure had fun ripping all the air port chutes with the mickus at the end of the day!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They Probably just didnt want to make every one else look bad,, Good on em I say,some ones gotta warm up all that ravioli...lol

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On another note thanks Troy for that custom built tidy tank you built me for my ford it rocks :eek:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny all the guys that chirp with a keyboard never back it up. Sometimes guys should stop being keyboard Heros and let the riding do the talking. I bet Troy pulled a shoot. I thought by all the Internet talk boosted sleds were invincible and ran flawless. Guess all the Internet talk is cheap an in accurate.
just think its funny that guys bash shops and all shops have issues and quirks to work out on their sled builds. So maybe guys should just ride.

Top Bottom