2012 Silber turbo pro out on the snow

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
So I went and rode my 2012 polaris pro with the new Silber turbo kit this weekend! Brian from Watts up toys met me and we did the instal on thursday night in the shop, took us 5 hrs and she was all ready and running, I took it for a short rip that night at 5lbs and was really impressed how good it pulled at only 5lbs of boost!
Friday am we went out with stright av gas and I was running it at 8lbs and it ran really good all day, the next few days i rode the sled on 10lbs and its a really fun sled to ride and hauls azz,the sled does need a 3 inch track! but other than that the sled and turbo didnt need anything besides a tiny bit of fuel tunning!!
Thanks Justin for getting me the kit!! anyone intrested in a kit send me a pm and i get you hooked up with at kit

here are a few vids from the weekend

Lacustoms 2012 Silber pro at 10lbs - YouTube

Lacustoms 2012 Silber turbo polaris pro at 10lbs - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=EIKDCGcJfRU

Last edited:

turboassault

Reaction score
Good times buddy!! Had a lot of fun watching you rip on that turbo. You should post the tree vid. How did that one turn out?

outrider

Reaction score
Straypussy....
i have a friend that has just put one in his new Pro. He is having some troubles with it and is getting frustrated He has spoke with Justin and was worndering about who to take it to locally(calgay) any words of advice would be helpfull.

thanks

nytro mtx

Reaction score
Straypussy....
i have a friend that has just put one in his new Pro. He is having some troubles with it and is getting frustrated He has spoke with Justin and was worndering about who to take it to locally(calgay) any words of advice would be helpfull.

thanks
Hey just wondering if your bud got his turbo working and how he liked Silber the kit?

bonesy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

New to the turbo scene. Bought a '12 RMK w a silber kit. I'm going through the learning curve. Couple questions about the system and set up. First, my boost guage sits @ 3 in the vac range when the sled is not running. This does not make sense to me, as how can it have vacuum at rest? My guages have moisture in them playing in the deep stuff. I am considering going to a liquid filled boost guage. Would the viscosity of the liquid in the guage give me inaccurate readings in colder temperatures?? My boost dial, I'm not sure how many rotations of range I have. I don't want to turn out the dial too much and see parts falling out as I'm doing ride testing.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lee

Reaction score
Hey did you find someone in Calgary to do the tune for you? I too am getting frustrated with mine and need to have it done right.

Top Bottom