Storage Place

Ms. Swimmer

Reaction score
We are looking for a place to store our four place enclosed trailer somewhere in the Pass during the week this winter. Does anyone know if there are any "mini storage " type places there? We hope by keeping the trailer out there to cut down on gas costs of hauling it back and forth every weekend.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stored my truck and trailer in the pass a few years ago it was inside an old arena. I do not know the name of the company but I do have a phone number and name. Will send you a pm with the info.

Ms. Swimmer

Reaction score
When I posted this under the Crowsnest and Area category I thought people would automatically know that the "Pass" that I was referring to was the Crowsnest. Sorry I should have been more clear:rolleyes:

Ms. Swimmer

Reaction score
I stored my truck and trailer in the pass a few years ago it was inside an old arena. I do not know the name of the company but I do have a phone number and name. Will send you a pm with the info.

Thanks for the info I will call him Tuesday.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Inn on the Border...they have alot of space he might be willing to help you......and you could ride right from there.

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
We are looking for a place to store our four place enclosed trailer somewhere in the Pass during the week this winter. Does anyone know if there are any "mini storage " type places there? We hope by keeping the trailer out there to cut down on gas costs of hauling it back and forth every weekend.

:) Hey There: I believe U spoke to my wife, maybe not? Anyway, we have had a lot of people asking about this kind of thing.. With D. fuel and gas still high priced and all. The Saskatchewan folks R really interested in leaving there trailers and mtn sleds with me.

I would love 2 do this service free of charge, But I can't. Can u imagine the trailers in my front yard. Holly!!!! I had a accum. 15-20ft of snow fall at my place, I would be on the tractor clearing snow for all others but me to riding.LOL

There is a new storage area just open east of us called summit storage, I will post the number when I return to the area.

Well people, what do you think,, How many would B interested in this service?
What would B the goin RATE to keep your toys safe and clear of snow for the weekend???

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:) Hey There: I believe U spoke to my wife, maybe not? Anyway, we have had a lot of people asking about this kind of thing.. With D. fuel and gas still high priced and all. The Saskatchewan folks R really interested in leaving there trailers and mtn sleds with me.

I would love 2 do this service free of charge, But I can't. Can u imagine the trailers in my front yard. Holly!!!! I had a accum. 15-20ft of snow fall at my place, I would be on the tractor clearing snow for all others but me to riding.LOL

There is a new storage area just open east of us called summit storage, I will post the number when I return to the area.

Well people, what do you think,, How many would B interested in this service?
What would B the goin RATE to keep your toys safe and clear of snow for the weekend???

150-175 a month for a 4 place enclosed is fair.

Ms. Swimmer

Reaction score
I believe your wife told me $125.00 cash per month and trail passes on all the sleds. Is that correct or will that change? We generally ride the Fernie side would BCSF passes be okay? or are you looking for ASA passes?

Top Bottom