Stolen!!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just thinking, a little math quiz, say every police detachment must have a operating budget of some amount to justify officers. so on a good stretch of road you'd catch say 30 speeders in a hour or set up a seat belt trap between 2 stores in a little town you'd catch say 50 infractions a hour. theft the return isn't worth the investment and no fines to be collected. shake my head at the system. in the early 80's had in 1 instance 4 go-carts , 4 dirt bikes and helmets stole. they caught the kid, his rich dad got him off, and the cops then said it's only going to get worse. i wonder how this rich dad kid is doing with his kids.:mad: my rant is over. going to like for easter eggs before someone steals those.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BUT, the Thieves pressed charges againist my friend and HE got 1 yr on Jail, Not them! Go Figure..

The only thing I learned from this is he should of went as high as the chopper could go and push them out! He did nothing wrong no one hurt no danger and goes to jail?
I know a guy at my work (years ago) who caught a thief stealing his truck, he and his room mate dragged the guy into the basement, tied him up and whipped him with extension cords. Same result bad guy phoned cops. He got charged but they did to, so in the end all charges dropped.:whipped:
He didn't care he said it was worth every minute!

Oh on a side note if the stolen truck had tinted windows maybe they can charge the thiefs with at least that!

sleddude

Reaction score
Why? Because our justice system is run by a bunch of pussies. If thieves were shot or beaten and if they started publishing the names of the perps in the local news, instead of being given a menial sentence or released on their own recognisance, then theft rates would decrease dramatically. The criminals in our country have just as many rights as the victims, which is pretty sad. If I catch anyone touching my stuff, the cops will be my last phone call.

Glad to hear the trailer was recovered sledmamma. Pretty amazing that they tagged it right a dinner time :eek:

Come on now. All criminals have more rights than all of us law abiding citizens

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hammurabi's Code needs to be reinstated!!
  • If anyone commits a robbery and is caught, he shall be put to death.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Death is a little extreme for robbery.... youth rape and molestation... YES, Hienous crimes which are proven beyond reasonable doubt...YES
But not Robbery.... Whats Carla Holmolka up to these days????? living free with child under protective custody and false name....Gotta Love Canada, if your gonna be a criminal it's definatly the place to be.....

Forehead totoos for repeat offenders identifying thier crime......

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Death is a little extreme for robbery.... youth rape and molestation... YES, Hienous crimes which are proven beyond reasonable doubt...YES
But not Robbery.... Whats Carla Holmolka up to these days????? living free with child under protective custody and false name....Gotta Love Canada, if your gonna be a criminal it's definatly the place to be.....

i like the idea of identification but im not sure forehead would do it too many punks wear hoodies but a tatoo somewhere or cutting hands off

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap you guys are a tough crowd, forehead tattoos, cutting off body parts etc. Whats wrong with public flogging on Spike TV? No permanent body disfiguration and entertainment for all, get the victim families to pick the toughest relative they have and there's a revenge aspect to it as well. All proceeds from the show will go to reimburse the victims losses and the flogee once flogged can go his merry way and not be a burdon to our penal system. Second offence, twice the flogging and so on and so on. After a few years the show will be a hit and can go to Pay Per View thus increasing proceeds even more. Just saying.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets make it more interesting cut, his nuts out.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Isn't youth rape/molestation robbing someone of their innocence? Emotional, spiritual or physical...it's all robbery in some form.

Besides, if you put someone to death for their crime, it eliminates the need for marking repeat offenders - it's hard to be a repeat offender from 6 feet under. Not being hard enough on criminals the first time around is what got us here in the first place.

You better believe that the two girls caught in this case would have rolled over on the two guys in a heartbeat if they were in real jeopardy of losing their life, a limb or being put in jail for 20 yrs.

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Agreed! I was just stating the Code as it was written. Some cultures used to slice the nostral for a first offense and cut the entire nose off if they continued to commit robbery. Others started with fingers then hands. I personally think that some harsher punishments are in order (especially in regards to repeat offenders or heinous crimes that were witnessed) and I'm sure it would reduce the amount of criminals in prison.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this all brings about some very good points. Lets go back to the 99 T cat deano recovered, the cops were far from doing their job, so i did it for them. After being threatened with obstruction of justice, criminal intent and possesion of stolen property, i 3 weeks ago found the owner of this machine. He resides in Biggar sask and the sled has been missing for over a year along with 2 other sleds and a trailer. The owner very thank full fights for 3 weeks to get his sled out of cliffs towing in leduc, $1400.00 later his sled is released to him. Bunch of B.S as far as im concerned. The story is much longer than this but believe you me when i say all is NOT what it appears to be when it comes to dealing with the legal system.:beer:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this all brings about some very good points. Lets go back to the 99 T cat deano recovered, the cops were far from doing their job, so i did it for them. After being threatened with obstruction of justice, criminal intent and possesion of stolen property, i 3 weeks ago found the owner of this machine. He resides in Biggar sask and the sled has been missing for over a year along with 2 other sleds and a trailer. The owner very thank full fights for 3 weeks to get his sled out of cliffs towing in leduc, $1400.00 later his sled is released to him. Bunch of B.S as far as im concerned. The story is much longer than this but believe you me when i say all is NOT what it appears to be when it comes to dealing with the legal system.:beer:

Oh... I am very quickly getting a hard lesson in "justice"... It's a phantom concept here in Canada. :mad:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL Sledmamma, I thought you'd be happy to see that phizzer bugger off on ya. :d:d:d:d:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL Sledmamma, I thought you'd be happy to see that phizzer bugger off on ya. :d:d:d:d:d

Yeah, if we are being honest, I was hoping they used it for a getaway vehicle and trashed the chit out of it. But, the fact that they never opened the trailer meant that I get to keep my Rhino, so I guess we'll just have to put up with the phizzer a little longer...:eek:

Top Bottom