Help!!!!!!!!!! STOLEN TRAILER RIMBEY AREA!!!!!!!!

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Help !!!!! Someone stole my trailer in broad daylight from my house in rimbey, alberta. Tri hauler black 28ft charmac w/ blue yamaha decals on sides and door, rsi stickers on sides. Please help

phone rcmp 403-843-2223

cell - 403-783-0463
house 403-843-7782

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
help !!!!! Someone stole my trailer in broad daylight from my house in rimbey, alberta. Tri hauler black 28ft charmac w/ blue yamaha decals on sides and door, rsi stickers on sides. Please help

phone rcmp 403-843-2223

cell - 403-783-0463
house 403-843-7782

photos:

Attachments

• IMG_6702.jpg
    IMG_6702.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 29
  • 23679_10150122944865215_869895214_11556860_8019961_n.jpg
    23679_10150122944865215_869895214_11556860_8019961_n.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Phazer3.jpg
    Phazer3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 318

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were you at home Richelle? Did you manage to see anything at all?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were you at home Richelle? Did you manage to see anything at all?

We were home all day... the kids were back and forth to Paskapoo Park about 100 times. The trailer was last seen by the Damers as they drove by approximately 5pm. I did get up at 3:30am last night because Piper was growling and barking, but I didn't see anything. I figure I scared them off then. They cased the joint and did a fly-by sometime this evening is the theory.

Police said there have been quite a few of these lately: stolen truck being used to steal trailers. They are being found in the Drayton/Rocky area... Hopefully ours will be found and found soon. Likey we will never see the machines again.

The kicker: the trailer was not insured, but the Rhino and Phazer were. Don't quite know how that little oversight occurred. So, even if we got the trailer back with some damage it would be better than nothing... FAAAAAAACK!! I feel like screaming and crying and losing my goddamn mind right now. And the reality is that none of it will help. That's the worst feeling of all.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were home all day... the kids were back and forth to Paskapoo Park about 100 times. The trailer was last seen by the Damers as they drove by approximately 5pm. I did get up at 3:30am last night because Piper was growling and barking, but I didn't see anything. I figure I scared them off then. They cased the joint and did a fly-by sometime this evening is the theory.

Police said there have been quite a few of these lately: stolen truck being used to steal trailers. They are being found in the Drayton/Rocky area... Hopefully ours will be found and found soon. Likey we will never see the machines again.

The kicker: the trailer was not insured, but the Rhino and Phazer were. Don't quite know how that little oversight occurred. So, even if we got the trailer back with some damage it would be better than nothing... FAAAAAAACK!! I feel like screaming and crying and losing my goddamn mind right now. And the reality is that none of it will help. That's the worst feeling of all.

Whenever something is taken from another there is always a feeling of violation because of personal attachment. It is a pity that there are people in this world that feed off what others have obtained or consider sacred.

I wish I could do something,.. not because I know how you feel, but because I wish I could have done something :(

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whenever something is taken from another there is always a feeling of violation because of personal attachment. It is a pity that there are people in this world that feed off what others have obtained or consider sacred.

I wish I could do something,.. not because I know how you feel, but because I wish I could have done something :(

Yeah, I think I've pretty much lost all faith in humanity. People suck. Period. And the always get away with it while the honest people just get screwed, taxed, and screwed some more. What's the point?

Last edited by a moderator:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will keep my eyes open in the north here for the trailer iam very sorry for your loss fugging aholes i hope they recover the the trailer and rhino and phaser soon very soon :rant::rant::rant::rant:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What really pisses me off is how ballsy the little crack smoking pr!(ks are. To have the nuts to come right into your yard and hook on, it's absolutely crazy. Tyler Balan's truck was ripped off last week from in front of Nikirk's shop, in the middle of the day. I would have no problem setting up a bait machine in the back alley. I have a pretty strong feeling that the dick is local. If there's anything you think I can help you with, just let me know.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What really pisses me off is how ballsy the little crack smoking pr!(ks are. To have the nuts to come right into your yard and hook on, it's absolutely crazy. Tyler Balan's truck was ripped off last week from in front of Nikirk's shop, in the middle of the day. I would have no problem setting up a bait machine in the back alley. I have a pretty strong feeling that the dick is local. If there's anything you think I can help you with, just let me know.

Thanks Todd. For sure the basatages are getting way too brave around here. Definitely time to make it dangerous to be a thief...

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE: Just got a call from Breton RCMP asking if we owned a black trailer with Yamaha decals and if it was supposed to be out of the yard. Apparently they have it on the side of the highway and it wasn't coming up as stolen. Police dog was in pursuit... Don't know yet what's still left inside as they had plenty of time to get rid of things, but the trailer is found!! They mentioned a stolen truck from Drayton Valley as well and asked me if I owned a welder... apparently today was a big day of "work" for the crack heads. They've been very busy. Hope they catch the fuggers... cuz I can't wait to see them in court :nono:

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the truck broke down on the road and they went running? Dog is hunting them down? I hope the dog is really hungry.

Well at least you will get trailer back. I am always paranoid when I am out riding something like this will happen, but usually never worry about it when home. Guess I will have to start though!

You can look on the bright side if the phazer is gone You could go buy a SKIDOO!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Todd. For sure the basatages are getting way too brave around here. Definitely time to make it dangerous to be a thief...

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE: Just got a call from Breton RCMP asking if we owned a black trailer with Yamaha decals and if it was supposed to be out of the yard. Apparently they have it on the side of the highway and it wasn't coming up as stolen. Police dog was in pursuit... Don't know yet what's still left inside as they had plenty of time to get rid of things, but the trailer is found!! They mentioned a stolen truck from Drayton Valley as well and asked me if I owned a welder... apparently today was a big day of "work" for the crack heads. They've been very busy. Hope they catch the fuggers... cuz I can't wait to see them in court :nono:

Glad to hear that it sounds like your getting your trailer back Mamma..I hope the valuable contents are still within it..does your insurance cover theft? Either way, hope all turns out well.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that it sounds like your getting your trailer back Mamma..I hope the valuable contents are still within it..does your insurance cover theft? Either way, hope all turns out well.

We are getting EVERYTHING back. No details as to what condition it is all in, but it is a start. Two female passengers are in custody and the driver is yet unlocated.

AMEN!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are getting EVERYTHING back. No details as to what condition it is all in, but it is a start. Two female passengers are in custody and the driver is yet unlocated.

AMEN!!

That is good news..

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome someone was looking out for u these stories never end in a happy ending but i glad yours did :d

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice to see a happy ending for a change,hope they do some time for it. :beer:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW. Glad you got things back,shitty experience tho.
Dont lose all faith mamma.

Top Bottom