Stolen!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stolen today between 5pm and 8pm from behind our house in Rimbey, AB. 28' enclosed Charmac trailer with Yamaha decals on sides. Inside was a 2008 Rhino 700 Special Edition and a 2007 MCXpress Turbo Phazer. Police believe the trailer is probably headed towards Drayton Valley/ Rocky Mountain House based on a recent rash of similar crimes in the area. Please keep your eyes and ears open... :realmad:

If you see this trailer or think you see it, please contact Rimbey Police Department or the Maser's at 403-843-7782.

PS- People effiing suck :rant:

Attachments

• IMG_6702.jpg
    IMG_6702.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 38
  • 23679_10150122944865215_869895214_11556860_8019961_n.jpg
    23679_10150122944865215_869895214_11556860_8019961_n.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Phazer3.jpg
    Phazer3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 747

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks one of these days we'll get a hold of these bad people and .......

I'll help dig the hole, and I didn't see anything.

Best quote I read on the other stolen post
"Its going to get very dangerous for thieves"

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This type of stuff really pisses me off,.. give me a few minutes with the perps and they'll wish they could have splinters under the fingers nails compared to what I would do to them..:mad:

snowtracker

Reaction score
my son's 09 xp got stolen in the drayton valley area this winter. must be something going on in the area??? (buck lk.)

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will keep my eyes open up north i live on the hiway to fort mcmurray sorry for your loss fuggin aholes hope they recover it soon :rant::rant::rant:

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All eyes and ears tis way to help! Why is it that the hard working honest people such as ourselves have to pay the price like this. I would love to catch them in the act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Takes big cahunas to take right from behind your house.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THANKS EVERYONE!! Good news, I think:

Just got a call from Breton RCMP asking if we owned a black trailer with Yamaha decals and if it was supposed to be out of the yard. Apparently they have it on the side of the highway and it wasn't coming up as stolen. Police dog was in pursuit... Don't know yet what's still left inside as they had plenty of time to get rid of things, but the trailer is found!! They mentioned a stolen truck from Drayton Valley as well and asked me if I owned a welder... apparently today was a big day of "work" for the crack heads. They've been very busy. Hope they catch the fuggers... cuz I can't wait to see them in court :nono:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
THANKS EVERYONE!! Good news, I think:

Just got a call from Breton RCMP asking if we owned a black trailer with Yamaha decals and if it was supposed to be out of the yard. Apparently they have it on the side of the highway and it wasn't coming up as stolen. Police dog was in pursuit... Don't know yet what's still left inside as they had plenty of time to get rid of things, but the trailer is found!! They mentioned a stolen truck from Drayton Valley as well and asked me if I owned a welder... apparently today was a big day of "work" for the crack heads. They've been very busy. Hope they catch the fuggers... cuz I can't wait to see them in court :nono:

Good luck and hope you recover everything in good shape.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We work so hard for so many years and some punk can destroy all that in one evening! Makes my stomach hurt to imagine losing any of my toys...hope you get your stuff.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it that the hard working honest people such as ourselves have to pay the price like this.

Why? Because our justice system is run by a bunch of pussies. If thieves were shot or beaten and if they started publishing the names of the perps in the local news, instead of being given a menial sentence or released on their own recognisance, then theft rates would decrease dramatically. The criminals in our country have just as many rights as the victims, which is pretty sad. If I catch anyone touching my stuff, the cops will be my last phone call.

Glad to hear the trailer was recovered sledmamma. Pretty amazing that they tagged it right a dinner time :eek:

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still like the idea of lopping off a body part such as a finger for the first offense and then a hand for second offense as they supposedly do in parts of Asia. If they keep stealing it gets harder and harder to do so with less and less. Of course the bleeding hearts would never allow it to happen over here but I'm just saying it would be a major deterrent. Glad they found your trailer.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear it is found, hopefully the stuff inside is still there. It is getting so bad. The sadest part is even if the cops arrest them they won't get fawk all for it and be back on the streets to steal from more harding working people in a few weeks or less.

The laws won't change and it's garbage. Gotta catch them yourself without any witnesses.

Shot, shovel, shut up. :d

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad the cops found your trailer!!! hope they actually do something with the lil $hi+heads!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trailer has officially been found with ALL of the machines inside. AND, two female passengers are in custody. No word on the males who took off on foot... This is a happy ending I didn't dare hope for. Here's praying the girls turn in their loser BF's and I get to have my day in court. I did ask if I could have 5 minutes of alone time with the gals, but Cstble. Kenny claims he doesnt know where they are being held. He did chuckle a little when I asked though...

The truck hauling the trailer was also stolen and some other stolen paraphenalia was also found with the unit...

I am still a little perturbed that since the Breton RCMP phoned me at 1am to ask if the trailer was indeed stolen, I have not heard from them at all. Repeated attempts to contact the station to find out if the Rhino and Phazer were still inside yielded absolutely no return phone calls. My father in law even drove up there and was unable to locate even 1 officer. When I stopped by the Rimbey Detachment, the police officer on duty had absolutely no knowledge of the stolen trailer and machines and deferred me to my original officer. WHAT? Do you guys not do a shift change report to be current with stolen goods that you should be looking for???

To Cstble. Kenny's credit, he called me as soon as he came on shift at 6pm to give me the good news that the machines were recovered. However, Cstble. Kenny himself said that he has not yet spoken to Breton Police and was only reading me details from the report summary on the computer. He was unable to give specifics of any kind.

Is it just me, or does it seem strange that there is such a lack of momentum here??

Top Bottom