Stolen XP with custom wrap in GP

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddies 08 was stolen early this morning in the royal oaks area ill post pics later, it has a wrap with large white skulls with a black and red background please inbox if you see anything

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He does but with the aftermarket parts on it he won't recover half the investment, atleast the xm was in the garage, he was supposed to be showing the XP to a buyer today that woulda paid a lot more than insurance

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddies 08 was stolen early this morning in the royal oaks area ill post pics later, it has a wrap with large white skulls with a black and red background please inbox if you see anything

lets see those pics, I'll keep my eyes open around John.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this crap drives me nuts up here thats why all my stuff stays in my locked garage protected by my gun collection, ill keep my eyes open for ya bud

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0716.JPG
    IMG_0716.JPG
    230.3 KB · Views: 217

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will keep my eyes wide open, but machine is probably far away by now. See if you can post on the Swan City snowmobile clubs site as well and local kiiji. Good luck.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure makes me wonder about selling on kijiji sometimes.
"hi I'm calling about your sled. Can I come have a look at it?"
" Ya you bet this is my address its in my garage. No one will be home all day tomorrow so stop by after 6 and check it out."

I bet this happens more often them not. Dirty scoundrels!! :nono:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure makes me wonder about selling on kijiji sometimes.
"hi I'm calling about your sled. Can I come have a look at it?"
" Ya you bet this is my address its in my garage. No one will be home all day tomorrow so stop by after 6 and check it out."

I bet this happens more often them not. Dirty scoundrels!! :nono:

LOL funny u mention that. I never give out my address until the morning of the meeting date, or as close to meeting time as possible. One potential buyer recently asked me if I was home the majority of the time.................hmmmmmm sounded fishy... :( I'm not but my wife is, fuggers!

Timber, please post in the stolen sleds section with the format requested and I will add it to the PDF file.

Thanks

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've gone as far as not evening having people to my house if I'm selling something I will load my stuff up and meet them somewhere. I dont need some creep in my house and knowing where I live and what I have.

LOL funny u mention that. I never give out my address until the morning of the meeting date, or as close to meeting time as possible. One potential buyer recently asked me if I was home the majority of the time.................hmmmmmm sounded fishy... :( I'm not but my wife is, fuggers!

Timber, please post in the stolen sleds section with the format requested and I will add it to the PDF file.

Thanks

Top Bottom