Stolen customer's modified f350, last nite

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Had a customer's f350xlt grey 4x4 crewcab diesel stolen from our parking lot last nite on the corner of sherwood drive and wye road(sherwood park service - auto select - beside the petro- canada gas station).

The truck is heavily modified, with 6" lift and 37" hankook dynapro mt tires. Has "mud slut" in large black letters across the tailgate, and twin black exhaust stacks up behind the cab... Has a large red fuel slip tank in box of truck. Only has 1 rear right mudflap(left missing) and left headlite usually not working(hid's)...bc plate # dx3470

this truck stands out from the crowd, so hoping some of you peeps may have seen this truck, and if so please contact me or the police asap........ Thanks

.... Ps ... The police said 3 or 4 f350's are stolen in the edmonton and area every day...... Let's catch one of these scum bags...

Last edited:

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Stolen customer's modified f350 last nite, from our parking lot

Chitty deal. But not surprised to hear of a stolen jacked up f350

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6.0, 6.4 or 6.7?? I'll keep an eye out, I travel back and forth from Acheson to St.albert and Sherwood park on a regular basis

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't think he has one... 6.0l engine and we just did major work on it :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He has to have one..... I have many of my stock 05.....

The chitty part is.... they probably just needed a drunk ride home from the bar, and seen the truck there. At least that is what happened when mine got stolen.

The best he can wish for, is to have all of his receipts, a great insurance company, and never see it again. The reason for that is (personally speaking) he/I would be better off.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.......The best he can wish for, is to have all of his receipts, a great insurance company, and never see it again. The reason for that is (personally speaking) he/I would be better off.

Absolutely !! 6.0L Powerjoke, this may well be a blessing in disguise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
There is a pic on facebook I'll see if I can get it.... or just troll the cheesy pic thread might be in there LOL

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one I got when it was at the shop.

sent from the van across the street.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400724973609.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400724973609.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Top Bottom