Stolen, White F350 with dog in truck from Aberdeen mall kamloops.

T.O.B.C

Reaction score
My buddys White Ford F350 4x4 4 door short box with a brand new bulldog deck was stolen from Aberdeen mall in Kamloops today with his black lab(Sarge) of 12 years still in the truck. All he wants is his dog back !!!!!!!! Truck plate number is DY 6453 and the black lab is Sarge, he has a silver choker style collar. He is tattooed in his ear. Any one see Sarge or the truck let me know on here as well as the Police. Keep an eye out for a new bulldog deck, there arn't that many out there. Truck is all white, white fender flares, and white bumpers. Has four inch lift with smaller winter tires on it.

Last edited:

Jolly

Reaction score
Well they found my truck running in a gas station in Salmon arm tonight with my dog (Sarge) still in it safe and sound. Have not seen my truck yet but do know the deck is gone, at this time dont now what else is missing will no more later, all that matters is my dog is home safe and sound. If anyone knows any info please contact me or the Salmon arm RCMP. There will be a reward for the Deck no questions ask, its a brand new Bulldog super deck 7 ft.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So happy you found your dog :) Crappy about the rest, but I was certain there'd be an unhappy ending where the dog was concerned...really glad it wasn't. :D

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
At least the dog is safe. Hope you had insurance on the deck or can at least prove it was on there. I faxed the bill of sale to my insurance company when I bought mine to prove there was a $3000 dollar sled deck there otherwise it's hard to prove it was attached to the truck.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

T.O.B.C

Reaction score
Great news on the pooch and truck. Sucks the deck is gone but all that really matters is that the dog is back home, at least they left the truck running to keep Sarge warm.

Top Bottom