Stolen, White F350 with dog in truck from Aberdeen mall kamloops.

T.O.B.C

Reaction score
My buddys White Ford F350 4x4 4 door short box with a brand new bulldog deck was stolen from Aberdeen mall in Kamloops today with his black lab (Sarge) of 12 years still in the truck. All he wants is his dog back !!!!!!!! Truck plate number is DY 6453 and the black lab is Sarge, he has a silver choker style collar. He is tattooed in his ear. Any one see Sarge or the truck let me know on here as well as the Police. Keep an eye out for a new bulldog deck, there arn't that many out there. No pics of truck but it has a four inch lift with white fender flares, all white bumpers and it is on smaller winter tires.

Last edited:

Buster

Reaction score
How was it stolen, I thought these trucks were harder to steal. Sorry man that sucks hope you find it and the dog.

Jolly

Reaction score
They found my Truck running at a gas station in Salmon arm with my dog safe and sound in it. Have not seen my truck yet, but I do know my deck is gone. The deck is brand new bulldog super deck 7ft if anyone has info or the where abouts of the deck please contact me 2503184219 or the Salmon arm rcmp. There will be a reward and no question asked, the main thing is my dog is at home safe and sound and its his 12th b-day today>

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad to see ya got your dog and some of your stuff back. must be a way to mark a guys deck and toys so it can be id'd by the general public. this theft crap is ridiculous. your deck should have a serial number on it at least.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A person almost needs to put some type of GPS tracking device on nearly every fkn thing we own now days. Its getting flat out rediculous.

Theyve invented everything else so theres gotta be something out there. Wouldnt it be SWEET to catch up to these fks at their home outa the blue with a 12g and say "yo wheres my chit"...........I know id chit my pants if it happened LOL

evil1

Reaction score
there are devices you can purchase for tracking your sled,trailer truck or toys, thespystore.ca in calgary carries a device that notifies your phone and rcmp, it has a yearly fee but it also drastically reduces insurance cost of those modded sleds

JBDoo

Reaction score
Really glad you got your dog and your truck back. My truck was stolen 3 weeks ago and I got it back 8 hours later.

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres a reason we all pay insurance on our toys. Money can replace those but glad to hear your pup is safe and unharmed. No amount of money can bring back a person or pet.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad you got your friend back!!! I'm lucky my dog would rip the POS arm off so good luck getting the truck. I hope the same dirtbag tries my truck lol

Top Bottom