Stolen Truck and 5th Wheel

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got to be honest with you. I had my 05 F350 ripped off about 3 years ago in Red Deer, a couple of days later they found it. A few weeks later I got it back and still own it. My point is, that If something of mine gets stolen again. I hope I never see it!!! It is a major PITA, to go through everything just so you can see it again.

None the less, that is a nice looking truck and trailer. And I really hope the jackass's get caught for you, or better yet that you find them first......

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or the losers who stole your stuff die in a horrible car wreck. Sucks to have your stuff stolen:( ...... we have all been there:realmad:.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to be honest with you. I had my 05 F350 ripped off about 3 years ago in Red Deer, a couple of days later they found it. A few weeks later I got it back and still own it. My point is, that If something of mine gets stolen again. I hope I never see it!!! It is a major PITA, to go through everything just so you can see it again.

None the less, that is a nice looking truck and trailer. And I really hope the jackass's get caught for you, or better yet that you find them first......

Happens in Winnipeg all the time. My friend took firefighting in brandon and they have training in the peg. Basically everyone has a club, if your vehicle gets stolen you hope for a write off or you have one f'ed vehicle. Damn kids steel them and go for joy rides. During his training a stolen vehicle t boned another un related stolen vehicle both on joy rides.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unreal. These guys are getting really brave. When is it gonna happen that these azzholes come across a guy with a rifle and starts taking the law into his own hands ?

Sent from my phone

thats the day they stop stealing is my guess!

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does the club really deter the thieves ? I figure a hidden kill switch would be good to have. I have to leave my truck in Richmond for 9 nights next week. The hotel has full time security, the guy rides around on a bike. Good way to stay in shape. Lol

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the stuff stolen out of GP heads west across the border.The Cops know this but don't seem to do anything about it. I had a trucking company in GP and had fuel cards stolen out of the truck.Lost about $8000 of fuel over two nights before CO-OP notified us our bill was extremely high. Showed the RCMP the video of the trucks fueling slip tanks at the pumps at 2:00am in GP and 3:00am in Dawson. More purchases down by Prince George with no video footage. Bottom line the cops told us they don't have the manpower to deal with petty Theft????? WTF $8000 over couple nights is Petty. So we set up our own survelance and were gonna catch the bastards. Sure enough they showed up in the same truck to fuel up at CO-OP in GP the next night. Didn't quite catch them but had a wild vehicle chase east of town to a trailer park where we lost them. Went back the next morning and found the truck hidden in the trees behind a trailer in the park. So we called the cops again and waited in front of the trailer. Cops came and investigated and told us to get the hell out of there and they would advise us of charges against the Perps. Bottom line no charges against these F**ckers because of lack of evidence. Again WTF Video footage of them doing it, Us catching them trying again but no evidence???? Cops said it could be co-incidence they fueled at the same time as My account was being debited??? but video footage shows no-one else at the pumps. And this bum in a $500 chevy with two slip tanks in the back and no job with BC plates on could afford $8000 worth of fuel in two days?? Sorry for the long rant but the law is built for criminals not us hard working law abiding types.

Top Bottom