Stolen -south reddeer-honda crf450

Honda619

Reaction score
In south end of red deer last night some one broke into our gagage and with a pair of bolt cutters cut the lock and made off with my 2006 honda cfr450 that is actually posted in the classifieds- please see attached picture and if you see it please call the rcmp. Thanks to all

Attachments

• DSCN0049.jpg
    DSCN0049.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCN0050.jpg
    DSCN0050.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 20

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You had it for sale ??? Did someone come see it and didn't want it ??? AND then did a little midnight shopping ????? :eek:

Honda619

Reaction score
What the hell...bastards :mad:

I see you on here lots Darwin- not working? need some cash? Where were you last night-Just kidding- These types of things sure make you lose faith in society. You feel so violated. Worst part is they could have walked right into our house with my wife and kids sleeping-:realmad::realmad::realmad:

Honda619

Reaction score
You had it for sale ??? Did someone come see it and didn't want it ??? AND then did a little midnight shopping ????? :eek:

Have not shown to anyone yet- RCMP told me there were 5 different break ins in our neighborhood last night.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I see you on here lots Darwin- not working? need some cash? Where were you last night-Just kidding- These types of things sure make you lose faith in society. You feel so violated. Worst part is they could have walked right into our house with my wife and kids sleeping-:realmad::realmad::realmad:

Nope wasn't me...I gots a sugar mamma :cool: Besides it's a honda, I'd get a bad rash if I got to close :) I hear ya on the being violated thing...scary to thing these thieves have no fear...then have rights when you shove a gun in their face :mad: I'm sure you had it covered but needless to say it's still a piss off :rant:

Top Bottom