Stolen from a little Kid.. Mini Z

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just be careful she has a habit of touching certain rear areas of peoples body and leaving her trade mark.

Muh haha haha ha haaaaaaaa!!!!! I have oodles of stickers this year people.......... just sayin..................

K loading up pictures!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this family so much... OMGOSH!!! And they sled too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a feeling we are going to be family for a long long time!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have everyone's receipts here too. I'll take them to the sled show.. those who want me to mail them just let me know. Thank you so much for making
this come true for the McCreights!!!!!

I love you guys so much... I did my make up this morning... I'm not even sure why... the moment I saw them.. Patti and I just knew who each other was.. and then the tears started..

Raccoon crying eyes... that'll be me in the pictures!!

Thank you thank you!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok now get on with the pictures...... I wanna see how happy the kid was lol.
Muh haha haha ha haaaaaaaa!!!!! I have oodles of stickers this year people.......... just sayin..................

K loading up pictures!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this family so much... OMGOSH!!! And they sled too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a feeling we are going to be family for a long long time!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, momma are you crying trying to load the pics?

Still waiting lol ;)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
zack 3.jpg
Zack is a happy Camper!!
zack 8.jpg
Done Deal
zack 12.jpg
Zack 7.jpg

zack 13.jpg
Zack and my kids Sage and Tatum

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
zack 10.jpg
Zack is a sledder too!!!!!!!!!!!! his whole family shreds!!!!!! I can tell I have some new shreddin family. I am so honored to know the McCreights!
zack 14.jpg
we had cupcakes!!
zack 15.jpg
Zack supervising the loading of his new unit!
zack 16.jpg
Epic!!!
zack 18.jpg
My boss Aaron has a tear. So much love for this family!
zack 19.jpg
Zack was ready to go!!!!!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Melts my heart to see what the Snow and Mud family can do when they pull together........

So nice to see that smile on Zack's face ;)

B.C.polaram

Reaction score
Thank you, sounds so lame. We can not put into words how you have all made us feel. There really are no words to explaine to each one of you what a difference you have made in one little mans life. Zackery has felt and seen true care and compassion. Everything happens for a reaon (used to drive me crazy when Rick would say this) but we believe that this all happened for a reason. YOU! We may never meet in person but you will be in our hearts for a life time (and many more to come). Zackery's childern will know about all the kind people that band together to help out a liitle boy that you never met. Thank you!!!
Now for Mamma....WOW! She is truly one of Gods angels, a guardian angel for children. Her passion, her drive, her infectious smile. Never have I encountered a person like her (that mould was shattered). She is in our hearts forever. Zackery is very reserved with his hugs, we saw a different side when he met Trish. Truly a beautiful women. We are blessed.
Again, Thank you sounds lame, but THANK YOU!!!!
Zackery, Rick and Patti McCreight

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you, sounds so lame. We can not put into words how you have all made us feel. There really are no words to explaine to each one of you what a difference you have made in one little mans life. Zackery has felt and seen true care and compassion. Everything happens for a reaon (used to drive me crazy when Rick would say this) but we believe that this all happened for a reason. YOU! We may never meet in person but you will be in our hearts for a life time (and many more to come). Zackery's childern will know about all the kind people that band together to help out a liitle boy that you never met. Thank you!!!
Now for Mamma....WOW! She is truly one of Gods angels, a guardian angel for children. Her passion, her drive, her infectious smile. Never have I encountered a person like her (that mould was shattered). She is in our hearts forever. Zackery is very reserved with his hugs, we saw a different side when he met Trish. Truly a beautiful women. We are blessed.
Again, Thank you sounds lame, but THANK YOU!!!!
Zackery, Rick and Patti McCreight

OMGOSH Patti you made me cry again!! I love you and your family with all my heart. I look forward to a long lasting Shred and brappin friendship with you and your family. Tell Zack I love him!!

:)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've been off the site for quite some time with school and all.... But yes this is exactly why I stay working for this site, we have a wonderful group of people on here, each and everyone of you who stepped up to help this young man out, I personally thank all of you!

Sure proves that this world isn't completely full of idiots.....

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
22830_10151487266398378_1277982823_n.jpg
Guess who is EXTREMELY happy!!!!! Zackery is just Ripping it up!!!! Wooo hoooo!!!! Go Zack!
I borrowed these pics from Patti omgosh he's so cute

and a little tired guy at the end of the day

Attachments

• 183896_10151487273298378_1837544263_n.jpg
    183896_10151487273298378_1837544263_n.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 45308_10151487268778378_1629289686_n.jpg
    45308_10151487268778378_1629289686_n.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 110

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He looks like he's enjoying the quad. Makes all the crap we wade through daily seem like water.

P.S. Momma did you touch my Azz.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He looks like he's enjoying the quad. Makes all the crap we wade through daily seem like water.

P.S. Momma did you touch my Azz.

ha ha haaaaaa I hope not!! It is the fine art of placing stickers in the most marketable location possible.... it's Marketing..... all about marketing

Hotfrank

Reaction score
Great!
Tell him to enjoy it .
It's a good way to finish my week, seeing this young guy enjoying his new toy.

Top Bottom