Stolen from a little Kid.. Mini Z

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Chit like this pisses me off, it's apparent that the douchebags are older and knew what they were doing :rant:

I'd like to throw in fifty, and can give it to you at the sled show as well.
Or....... I'm thinking I could get Zack fifty bucks in gas cards, to a gas station in your area.
This way, he could fill up his NEW quad on his own.
Either way let me know? :D (I'd also kick in more, if I could get my 5 mins in with the douche, after Dale has had his turn)

Don't think there'd b much left when Puba was done

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

For Paypal, Can you message Patti and Rick directly Here is their Snow and Mud acct

Patti will give you her paypal information.

Thank you to all those who have contributed credit card payments!!

I love our Snow and Mud family!!

Trish :)

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
count me in for a hundred, crap like this just makes the work seem so dark, but then some people care enough to jump in and help out says alot about our community here, who do i call with a credit card?

rick

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know if there is anything you need from Cowtown.....I'm also in for some $$$. Parents on their way back to C-gar on Tues, family is up in mid-Oct again and I'll be back in Nov and Dec if anyone wants to send some stuff, I can get it dropped by their place.

Hope someone finds the person(s) responsible, and goes a little Chuck Norris on them.......there's no justice like backcountry justice.........

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd double my double if you and I could get him together for 5 minutes Trashy :eek:
Chit like this pisses me off, it's apparent that the douchebags are older and knew what they were doing :rant:

I'd like to throw in fifty, and can give it to you at the sled show as well.
Or....... I'm thinking I could get Zack fifty bucks in gas cards, to a gas station in your area.
This way, he could fill up his NEW quad on his own.
Either way let me know? :D (I'd also kick in more, if I could get my 5 mins in with the douche, after Dale has had his turn)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd double my double if you and I could get him together for 5 minutes Trashy :eek:

I'd match your total donation...... We could do an old fashion WWF tag team. You can have the first and last minute, of 1 min tag's

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
count me in for a hundred, crap like this just makes the work seem so dark, but then some people care enough to jump in and help out says alot about our community here, who do i call with a credit card?

rick

I think for Zack he'll not believe that people are horrible.. we are helping to see the good in life.. It's been the second theft I know of in this area in a week.. but through it all a little boy, Mom and Dad are seeing the community that reaches out and loves them. In my mind, children are so important. What we do for them and with them at this age creates a foundation in life. Zach and his family enjoy powersports, I believe families that play together, stay together. My kids and I have always rode together, perhaps not the fanciest of machines, but it has been a part of our life, as it is with Zack's family. I am thankful that we all are helping them, and I am so proud to have all of my Snow and Mud family reach out to our Kootenay Main Jet family.

Thank you ♥

You can give me a call at the store on Tuesday. Thank you so much 250 352 3191

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll call you Tuesday Momma.
The Snow and Mud family knows NO BOUNDARIES......

I think for Zack he'll not believe that people are horrible.. we are helping to see the good in life.. It's been the second theft I know of in this area in a week.. but through it all a little boy, Mom and Dad are seeing the community that reaches out and loves them. In my mind, children are so important. What we do for them and with them at this age creates a foundation in life. Zach and his family enjoy powersports, I believe families that play together, stay together. My kids and I have always rode together, perhaps not the fanciest of machines, but it has been a part of our life, as it is with Zack's family. I am thankful that we all are helping them, and I am so proud to have all of my Snow and Mud family reach out to our Kootenay Main Jet family.

Thank you ♥

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very well said MOMMA ill give ya a dingle on tuesday thanks alot

Thank you ♥

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi MOMMA
I can spare a hundred for little Zack, will there be a donation jar at the sled show? or would you rather visa asap?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi MOMMA
I can spare a hundred for little Zack, will there be a donation jar at the sled show? or would you rather visa asap?

I have the visa thing down pat.. so either way.. the visa deposit is super easy peasy.. i put it directly on to their acct!!

Thank you soo soo much!!!!! :)

B.C.polaram

Reaction score
I am in shock at the wonderful people that are out there. We can not express the emotions that our family has gone through today. But at the end of the day we can GIVE THANKS to so many. You don't know us! Yet you all pulled together to give our little man a great gift. This wouldn't have happened without a woman named Trish aka MAMMA! WOW!!!! SHE ROCKS. All I did was vent on line and this happened. Can't wait to meet her. Not sure how to do this , I think it's done by e-mail so here is our e-mail rick-pat@telus.net again thank you to EVERYONE. We would love to thank each and everyone in person. Rick, Patti and Zackery

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is just so terrible. I can't believe someone would steal from a kid. I would be so devastated if someone stole my kid's sled or quad. I would like to donate so is the email a couple posts above the one we send to on PayPl?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had bought the same sled last year, came with a few other performance parts,,, cost was 1000 dollars... sorry for the family

B.C.polaram

Reaction score
This is just so terrible. I can't believe someone would steal from a kid. I would be so devastated if someone stole my kid's sled or quad. I would like to donate so is the email a couple posts above the one we send to on PayPl?
We are not too sure if this is how it works, but the e-mail is for our paypal account. Thank you once again:eek:

Top Bottom