Stolen from a little Kid.. Mini Z

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had bought the same sled last year, came with a few other performance parts,,, cost was 1000 dollars... sorry for the family

Hi Fred! The Sled Zack was selling was a huge chunk of the money he was putting towards his quad purchase. We are getting there my friends!!!!! I have so much love in my heart for all of you. Thank you Thank you thank you!!!!

Patti, Rick and Zack I can not Wait to hug you in person!!

All my love

Trish:)

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had bought the same sled last year, came with a few other performance parts,,, cost was 1000 dollars... sorry for the family

Balls!!!! I paid 1500 for the one I purchased one year ago:eek: lol.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will put in a donation as well when I pick up my new boots at the sled show from you.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Denis from Quebec.... BIGGEST HUGS EVER!!!! thank you so much for your generosity!!

Have a wonderful day! and again, thank you to everyone!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm in for a little as well .......... hopefully we find this sled too!! :)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First and foremost a huge thanks to Trish for taking on the cause and reaching out to everyone in the Snow and Mud family to make sure Zack knows that not all people are cruel in this world.

Zack I truly hope you enjoy your quad, ride safe, wear your safety gear ALL THE TIME when riding.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First and foremost a huge thanks to Trish for taking on the cause and reaching out to everyone in the Snow and Mud family to make sure Zack knows that not all people are cruel in this world.

Zack I truly hope you enjoy your quad, ride safe, wear your safety gear ALL THE TIME when riding.

Dale, hearing your voice first thing this morning was awesome!!!! I love you and thank you so much!!

Peeps!!! We are there!! We did it!!!!
Between the money we raised, and what Zack Saved up.. we have enough for the Quad, and I even put a few goodies in there like a chest protector, goggles and a helmet!!

I love you guys, and I am so proud to be a part of Snow and Mud. We really did make a difference. Pictures tomorrow!!!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dale, hearing your voice first thing this morning was awesome!!!! I love you and thank you so much!!

Peeps!!! We are there!! We did it!!!!
Between the money we raised, and what Zack Saved up.. we have enough for the Quad, and I even put a few goodies in there like a chest protector, goggles and a helmet!!

I love you guys, and I am so proud to be a part of Snow and Mud. We really did make a difference. Pictures tomorrow!!!

Good to hear Trish! I'm sure he's ecstatic!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great work guys! i hope he realizes now that there are more than just theives and bad people out there, and like said before a big cudos to trish for takin the reins and helpin zach and his family out

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So lets see if we can push this further.........

As of right now I am offering a $1000.00 reward leading to the recovery of Zack's sled and charges of those responsible.

Paid in cash...............................

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So lets see if we can push this further.........

As of right now I am offering a $1000.00 reward leading to the recovery of Zack's sled and charges of those responsible.

Paid in cash...............................
Lets see now, that works out to one dollar per bruise. Money well spent I think.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah just 5 minutes alone with whom ever for me and Trashy ;) Christmas will come early.................
Lets see now, that works out to one dollar per bruise. Money well spent I think.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you Dazzler!!!!! Big hugs!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

No thankyou MOMMA!!!!! You have a very big heart! Thanks to you, Christmas came early for little Zack..... I hope I get to meet you in person at the sled show... I will assume that you will be the one in the red and white suit??? :)

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No thankyou MOMMA!!!!! You have a very big heart! Thanks to you, Christmas came early for little Zack..... I hope I get to meet you in person at the sled show... I will assume that you will be the one in the red and white suit??? :)

Just be careful she has a habit of touching certain rear areas of peoples body and leaving her trade mark.

Top Bottom