Stolen Company Truck

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2004 Ford Crew Cab 4WD 6L diesel (should be easy to spot if the top side checker plate box protectors are still on it...other wise it's just another white 1 ton dually Ford)
Slide out welder insert
Red-D-Arc D300K 3+3 welder

They drove through the fence with another stolen truck, loaded up a bunch of hand tools plus stole this truck, from one of our yards in Nisku....

Attachments

• DSC01328C.jpg
    DSC01328C.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC01325C.jpg
    DSC01325C.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 267

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bastages.......... Another easy to steal f350!!!! Hope they catch 'em!!!
Unless they run into each other at a Timmy's drive thru it's doubtful. Best bet for recovery is getting the word out to as much of the public as possible, they will actually look for it. jmo

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will take the equipment and dump the truck.... my neighbor had has service truck ripped off. He put pictures all over the place. One guys says "i saw that truck on the way to work" so he takes him to a residential area where it was. The truck had a parking ticket on it for a commercial truck being in a residential area. So even if you report it stolen do they even check??? Cop FAIL!!!
All tools were gone.....

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have found a stripped f350 and a giant pile of stuff that was obviously dumped from a truck. These were on a right of way by conrich off the end of McKnight blvd in Calgary. Both times I rummaged through the debris and found a name on a repair bill once and a business card the second time. I called the numbers and both times it was the owner. One stolen from Medicine Hat , one right here in Calgary. We were on the quads both times because it was a 4x4 only road and how they got that truck out there after it was stripped is still a puzzle to me. The cops wouldn't have found them even though they weren't very far off the beaten path

Top Bottom