Stock pipe for 14 800 pro rmk

Reid

Reaction score
Looking for a stock pipe for a pro rmk. I hit a tree smashed up some plastic and the pipe. The can is fine. Looking for someone who upgraded their exhaust and has the stock pipe I can pick up for cheap

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How bad is it you can fill it with water and plug both ends then put it in the freezer and pop out most of the dent. I just did some procircuit dirt bike pipes any longer than 5.5 hrs and the pipe would split on the seam in my freezer

straightshooter

Reaction score
How bad is it you can fill it with water and plug both ends then put it in the freezer and pop out most of the dent. I just did some procircuit dirt bike pipes any longer than 5.5 hrs and the pipe would split on the seam in my freezer

I also popped a nasty dent out of my crf450 header pipe this summer had to freeze it about 5 times but it's as good as new now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reid

Reaction score
It's bad, it's pushed in the front with a puncture hole as well as a hole on the back side. I don't think it will be able to be repaired.

borsky

Reaction score
I need one too same deal smashed into something mine is way beyond repair with freezing... Pm me if u got one

Top Bottom