Still PO about someone that.

haakeyez50

Reaction score
He had a acident in Blue River last year and needed help and I supplyed him with my hitch but here is the rest of the story.:nono:
I am still mad about the sledder that kept my hitch to tow his trailer back to Fort Saskachewan and than didn't have the balls to return it to me. This happened last year. He was the one that came looking for a ball after his truck & sled trailer was hit from behind and broke his hitch assembly so I lent him my extra one. Ya lend something in good faith and they take advantage of you. Still POed:nono:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you get his name and phone number? if he won't return it even after you call, that sucks. don't let it ruin your opinion of the rest of us, I woulda bought you a nice supper or at least a gift certificate for a dinner somewhere.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks , whats wrong with some people. I thought that you scratch my back and I will scratch yours always was the bible in sledding groups or quadding groups.

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if any one in the Fort, knows of that accident in Blue River let HAAKEYE know about it. Maybe we can resolve the deal !!!!!!!!!! This guy was from around the Fort. Lets get on this !!!!!!!!!!!!

haakeyez50

Reaction score
As for the truck he was driving it I thought it was either a dark Blue or Black Chev. Definetly a CHEV. He had bumper damage as well as hitch damage a Eighteen wheeler drove into his sled trailer and bent a lot of material, he was on the highway parked or stopped, just north of Blue River. I did leave him a buisness card of mine but he never got back to me. As in name no I thought people that sled are honest, espcialy when in need.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As for the truck he was driving it I thought it was either a dark Blue or Black Chev. Definetly a CHEV. He had bumper damage as well as hitch damage a Eighteen wheeler drove into his sled trailer and bent a lot of material, he was on the highway parked or stopped, just north of Blue River. I did leave him a buisness card of mine but he never got back to me. As in name no I thought people that sled are honest, espcialy when in need.
Well hopefully he has spent the last year looking for you because his wife accidently threw out your card. (Probably not, but maybe)

Top Bottom