stewart

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Pics!! Missed going this year for the 1st time in 4 years. Trust me when I say the hospital staff are really friendly, and look after you. It wasn't all me, one year I took Combine Pilot in. Is it bad when you know the hospital staff on a first name basis? All good times!!! And for sure to be had again.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Pics!! Missed going this year for the 1st time in 4 years. Trust me when I say the hospital staff are really friendly, and look after you. It wasn't all me, one year I took Combine Pilot in. Is it bad when you know the hospital staff on a first name basis? All good times!!! And for sure to be had again.

That's alright grnboyz, since you and combine piolt didn't make it this year, Daryl took over on the crazy stuff dropping a few cliffs, broke a few ribs and got too go visit the hospital. Boy i tell ya every yr someone gets too go for a visit lol...:beer:

couchrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's alright grnboyz, since you and combine piolt didn't make it this year, Daryl took over on the crazy stuff dropping a few cliffs, broke a few ribs and got too go visit the hospital. Boy i tell ya every yr someone gets too go for a visit lol...:beer:

This year Gord and I will go visit the nurse. . . . but on a good note. :)

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Pics.

I moved to Terrace back in April and I am looking forward to heading up to Stewart.:beer:

Top Bottom