Stewart Mountain Lodge up 4 AUCTION

shreddog

Reaction score
Still available at the upset price of $125,000 cdn or $119,000 usd.
such a steal!

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed this hasn't been picked up! If I had a way of making a living out there I would seriously consider it! Is the lodge able to support itself with guests throughout the year?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
SO IF 10 OF US EACH PUTS IN ALMOST $13000.00, WE'D HAVE A TIME SHARE..... WOULD HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON A YEARLY BASIS AND MAINTENANCE, AND IT COULD BE RENTED OUT, WHEN WE'RE NOT USING IT..HMMMMMM...... ANYONE INTERESTED????? :confused::confused::confused:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry it didn't sell Dave, my knees are sore from begging to the mrs, hey i tried, no giving up yet. And SR that would be interesting, that may be an angle:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SO IF 10 OF US EACH PUTS IN ALMOST $13000.00, WE'D HAVE A TIME SHARE..... WOULD HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON A YEARLY BASIS AND MAINTENANCE, AND IT COULD BE RENTED OUT, WHEN WE'RE NOT USING IT..HMMMMMM...... ANYONE INTERESTED????? :confused::confused::confused:

hmmmmmm, who would maintain it for us???

this could be interesting,, maybe we could send snotty up there for the winters,,, what do ya think Rocket man,

or 5 of us at $25000.

Kiwionsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dave how is that little subi treating you. Are you traveling south this winter for some riding or filming? We are headed for Tyax last wek of Jan into feb to ride some of the big hills. Is Murry or Wes comming out to your digs this year for some steep and deep. only been out once so far myself. That is not a good start, was very cold trhough christmas and we were down south since so I'm itich'n to hit the hills. Cheers Chris

Top Bottom