Starting a new trade being older

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it would mean moving or traveling, but it is likely that you could get work in the okanogan.

Thanks man! Momma ain't goin' anywhere....I think I can find work, it just sucks being so close to retiring and getting kicked to the curb.
Three of us going after company for wrongful dismissal...119 years of service in total. Working for the grandson that doesn't seem to give a crap about his long time employees...company is 106 years old.

It's been 46 years since I was in the Okanagan Valley...Ogopogo Monster still hangin' around? We use to vacation there and Salmon Arm as kids.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heck my mom went back when she was 50 and im pretty sure was still in school at 65.. i think she just wanted to be a professional student

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Momma ain't goin' anywhere....I think I can find work, it just sucks being so close to retiring and getting kicked to the curb.
Three of us going after company for wrongful dismissal...119 years of service in total. Working for the grandson that doesn't seem to give a crap about his long time employees...company is 106 years old.

It's been 46 years since I was in the Okanagan Valley...Ogopogo Monster still hangin' around? We use to vacation there and Salmon Arm as kids.
.........just a thought
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Definitely talk to a lawyer, should get 1 week per year of service minimum. Age also factors in.

Top Bottom