stalling issues on 2012 800 pro

Cadman5

Reaction score
Having an issue with my 2012 pro 800, starts fine but as soon as you hit the throttle it dies. It will stay running abit if you feather the throttle but as soon as you push it more it will just quit. Anyone have these issues before or any ideas what it could be???? Thanks for the info

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having an issue with my 2012 pro 800, starts fine but as soon as you hit the throttle it dies. It will stay running abit if you feather the throttle but as soon as you push it more it will just quit. Anyone have these issues before or any ideas what it could be???? Thanks for the info

Possible tps setting?

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been fighting this issue as well. Inside your fuel tank, you will find your fuel pump, on the bottom of the pump there is a fuel regulator. Try changing the o-rings. Mine dried up, and wouldn't seal correctly. It should be tight in the pump, not loose.
If it's still tight, check fuel pressure at the Schrader on top of the pump.

looneyrod27

Reaction score
Is your throttle cable adjustment off? Could be the throttle switch kicking in. Could also be moisture in the tps plug. You should have about 1/8" free play on the throttle and the pin that holds the thumb lever to block should be able to slide when you push the throttle. If this isn't your problem have your tps tested, 2012 was a horrible year for tps failures.

Top Bottom