staging areas close to edmonton

linzoid

Reaction score
k, i know about Ministik but I heard Leduc has some trails, maybe Lily Lake, just wondering of any close spots to edmonton where i could get a couple hours in on my sled, if there is any snow left and where I could stage without being hassled by the law - would really appreciate some tips on conditions - thanks!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
k, i know about Ministik but I heard Leduc has some trails, maybe Lily Lake, just wondering of any close spots to edmonton where i could get a couple hours in on my sled, if there is any snow left and where I could stage without being hassled by the law - would really appreciate some tips on conditions - thanks!

Ministik is closed as of last night for the season, Alberta Beach still has their trails open and operational, hoping the forecast for tomorrow is understated and we get a good dump of snow, planning to go for a ride out there Sunday.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 at the beach, they have a bit more snow then here in the city, there is untouched spots if you go looking. I'll be out Sunday ripping as well!

Dakine879

Reaction score
there should be an additional 10cm around pigeon lake its been snowing most of the day so far

Top Bottom