St. Albert and area riders

chucker

Reaction score
4 of us meet on Upper Manor at noon Saturday and went north to Bon Accord. 60 miles and 5 hours later. Snow was unreal, getting stuck in feilds in the large drifts. Powder in your face all day. It snowed hard the whole time we were out. Too bad the visibilty was poor. I have been riding in this area for 20 years and I think this might have been the best snow conditions I can remember.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
4 of us meet on Upper Manor at noon Saturday and went north to Bon Accord. 60 miles and 5 hours later. Snow was unreal, getting stuck in feilds in the large drifts. Powder in your face all day. It snowed hard the whole time we were out. Too bad the visibilty was poor. I have been riding in this area for 20 years and I think this might have been the best snow conditions I can remember.

Yes, I agree....although there have been a few years back in the 90's that were good too.... But, yes, we were out north of Morinville and the fields are awesome....The rest of the year will be supreme.

Attachments

• renegade800R north.jpg
    renegade800R north.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 224
  • John.jpg
    John.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 220
  • Ron.jpg
    Ron.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 220
  • North of Morinville.jpg
    North of Morinville.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 224
  • north of M.jpg
    north of M.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 211

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were out today, UNBELIEVABLE SNOW !!!! Over the hood, and in the face. Will post videos in the 2010/2011 post.. :d

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy chit, just got back from riding around cardiff and borrowed his summit (older one) so now I wounder why they called them summits. He brought me to that drainage ditch and holy smokes there is a chit load of snow in there, we were spending our time digging out. It took us an hr to get ourselves out of there.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Holy chit, just got back from riding around cardiff and borrowed his summit (older one) so now I wounder why they called them summits. He brought me to that drainage ditch and holy smokes there is a chit load of snow in there, we were spending our time digging out. It took us an hr to get ourselves out of there.

Yup, best to stay out of the drainage ditch....

:beer::beer::beer:

500ssman

Reaction score
Anybody looking to ride for a bit tomorrow? Suppose to warm up a bit.

I won't be riding tomorrow as my sled is apart. I'm doing some clutch work on it so it will preform abit better in the deep stuff but I will be available all next week for riding.

Marty117

Reaction score
I've never been ditch/field banging or even riding in Alberta for that matter. But I'd be game for a ride on the old girl in the afternoon.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant wait til the weather warms up a bit. This Saturday coming up, I am out there. :d
Gonna put some FROG SKIZ on though cause last ride, all our sled were sucking way to much snow in. Had some bogging issues.

Whitetail7

Reaction score
Snow was unbelievable today. Managed to sneak out for an hour (last minute). Didn't take long for "newbie"(me) to get suck. first time in deep snow and learning to counterstear. Fun fun fun. Way to fun. Can't wait to get out again. Definately gonna make time this week or one evening. Lots of trouble with fogging goggles. Maybe due to the extreme cold? GREAT hour overall.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to hook up on Saturday, we are into that. Let see if we can make something happen. :d

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple friends and I are heading up to the cabin at Island lake (just north of Athabasca) to play on Friday for the whole weekend. Lots of room to stage, everybody's welcome!

Hoser

Reaction score
Another St. Albertan looking for riders to pound some drifts. I'm going Tuesday(18th). Anyone interested? Hopin to stage North of 37, east of 28, and as Neil said, down by the river.

09 Nytro

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are heading out Saturday. Between Busby and Westlock on Hiway 44.. Might head cross country towards hiway 2 to Vimy. Let me know if anyone wants to ride. LOTS of un-touched snow around here and snowing like crazy right now AGAIN. :d

Top Bottom