St. Albert and area riders

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Timbo, is that this weekend( jan8-9)? would love to see that route as I have a cabin just north of Athabasca. If I could ride from the city to cabin that would be great!!
Do you know how many km's to the town of Athabasca from Gibbons? Is it a trail or do you guys just weedle your way there with GPS?:)

cross country north from BonAccord come out just east of Clyde,then north from Clyde in the ditches to Athabasca.We allways stop in at Collington for a beer and gas:d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBofIxY695I[/YT]

I could be interested in this one as well having moved here from Ontario last Aug.

This clip is from today out on HWY 28.

Someone get a game plan togther because this sounds like fun.

Great Video.... :d

Whitetail7

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm in Tuscany Hills. Would love to get in on the ride Tursday, but I'm tied up. Keep me in the loop for future get togethers if you don't mind an extra rider. My wife hates me riding alone as well. Espacially in the dark.

p.summit

Reaction score
I as well might be interested in a ride to Athabasca, just rode from half moon lake to Westlock last weekend more snow as you go north. I live in edmonton but keep my XP out at the farm around Radway. Lots of snow on the river flats you can ride from Redwater to Smokey lake.

Whitetail7

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm in Tuscany Hills and wouldn't mind joining you at some point for a ride. Thursday doesn't work for me, but if you don't mind some extra company in the future then please let me know.

jimmyjambo

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm in Tuscany Hills and wouldn't mind joining you at some point for a ride. Thursday doesn't work for me, but if you don't mind some extra company in the future then please let me know.

absolutely! sure there will be more ride's

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JimmyJambo, Trench, great meeting you guys! Thanks for the tour tonight, hoping I entertained you with the little role! LOL I guess Trench missed it, thank God for no video! Will be in touch around next week!

Cheers

WDP

Whitetail7

Reaction score
I was just wondering if you guys rode last night. I heard machines around 8:45 and was very jelous that I was stuck at home. Maybe I'll join you guys next week if that's ok.

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if you guys rode last night. I heard machines around 8:45 and was very jelous that I was stuck at home. Maybe I'll join you guys next week if that's ok.
For sure! We will post time ect next week. If we get this snow they are talking about conditions should be great!

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not sure if that was us you heard last night, I think we were in WDP's garage drinking beer by then. Your more than welcome to come ride, always good to know more guys to sled with.

Trench:beer:

500ssman

Reaction score
Does anyone have a update on that ride to Athabasca tomorrow like timings and location?

Thanks.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a update on that ride to Athabasca tomorrow like timings and location?

Thanks.

Looks like Athabasca is out this weekend for our group,not sure where we're going to ride.

Whitetail7

Reaction score
Looks like ice fish'n is out tomorrow (nobody wants to drive in this snow). Any of you Sturgeon guys wanna go for a rip tomorrow morning? Wouldn't mind getting out for a few hours, but I gotta be back around 1:00ish.

jimmyjambo

Reaction score
Good times last night !! cant belive I did not have the helmet cam on for that little flip last night.

Whitetail7 I would be in for it, but I have to be home by 11:00 if that works?

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hubby has to work tomorrow, he does snow removal, so my son and I will bomb around home for a bit. So, sorry, cant make the run north. :d

Top Bottom