Spring Riding

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even mid winter it's enjoyable to get away from the crowds, and go ride where nobody else does, in untracked snow. I can sacrifice a few other things to enjoy better riding.
Stuff like taking a cruise, designer jeans, $100k pickup, eating out a lot, or whatever.
I don't eat fancy, my annual alcohol consumption costs me about $150.
The last time the guy flew us, our gear, both sleds, and even firewood in for us all in one trip. He took a junior pilot along and called it a training flight, charging us very little. The experience is worth it to me, but we all have our own priorities.
If you get a chance to do it, sure is fun!

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even mid winter it's enjoyable to get away from the crowds, and go ride where nobody else does, in untracked snow. I can sacrifice a few other things to enjoy better riding.
Stuff like taking a cruise, designer jeans, $100k pickup, eating out a lot, or whatever.
I don't eat fancy, my annual alcohol consumption costs me about $150.
The last time the guy flew us, our gear, both sleds, and even firewood in for us all in one trip. He took a junior pilot along and called it a training flight, charging us very little. The experience is worth it to me, but we all have our own priorities.
If you get a chance to do it, sure is fun!

Man I envy your alchy bill....I wish I didn’t drink so much. The worst part of hitting up the town is checking the bank account the next day...well that and the occasional heffer I wake up beside lol

Top Bottom