Spray on Bedliner on Tunnel?

snopro59

Reaction score
Has anyone used spray on bedliner on their tunnel? I'm thinking the stuff you get at Canadian tire in a can. I am wondering how it would holdup on the sides of the tunnel and if snow sticks to it badly. I am not going to do the flat part of the runningboards where my feet go. It's on a 08 Summit XP.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont think it would work that well... get it powder coated if your worried about snow build up

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As an option, 3M viynl will hold up fine on the side of the tunnel. Snow has a harder time sticking to it as well. You can go to a sign shop or order vinyl online cheap. To ensure it holds up longer, pick the color you want, and then cover with clear vinyl.

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
once it gets cold and just vibration from your engine running and sled bouncing will chip its self right off in no time and it wouldnt look so good then.

500ssJW

Reaction score
010.jpg heres one

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that C T spray can bed liner? Looks to be holding up decent. I was thinkin of doin my a arms (1 side black,1 side grey) and back bumper.

bstienwand

Reaction score
If you can I would get it powder coated, thats what I did to my tunnel when I was building my sled, worked awesome! Its called wrinkle coat and I got it done at impact coatings. Is really tough stuff hard to scratch and was light.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321056152.190459.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321056152.190459.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 132

apex69

Reaction score
the crappy tire stuff dont stay on worth a chit and its a pain to remove after

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used spray on bedliner on their tunnel? I'm thinking the stuff you get at Canadian tire in a can. I am wondering how it would holdup on the sides of the tunnel and if snow sticks to it badly. I am not going to do the flat part of the runningboards where my feet go. It's on a 08 Summit XP.

What is the purpose of applying this bed liner to your tunnel? What are you trying to achieve?

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow now that's some serious jimmy rigging.

if you want to decrease your sleds value and make it look like a half @$$ hack job go right ahead and put truck roll in paint on your snowmobile tunnel.

Top Bottom