sportsman 800 issue

rosey

Reaction score
Need some help. Driving the quad through the field the other day and it just quit. I mean quit no power anywhere. Turn the key and nothing. Checked battery, power there but nothing at the key. Any ideas? Thanks

rosey

Reaction score
Don't know about engine shut off switch. Where is it located and would it just shut off when riding it?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know about engine shut off switch. Where is it located and would it just shut off when riding it?

On the left handlebar it should be a red switch that slides sideways off is far right and far left and run is in the middle. It is possible to cut the power when your riding if you accidentally bump it.

rosey

Reaction score
Ya i checked that. Did change crank sensor 2wks ago but it has been running good. I got nothing when i turn the key on the screen doesn't even light up its dead.

stealth800

Reaction score
Did you check the fuses under the front storage box if there good could be a broken wire somewhere if you need help I live in hanna bring the quad down and Ill give you a hand to track it down.

rosey

Reaction score
yeah checked the fuses and 1 20A was blown so i changed but still got nothing. I'm leaning toward a broken wire as well.

Top Bottom