Specialty cans

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are specialty cans on the proclimbs? I have a jaws now but I was thinkin of changing it.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your changing it let me know, i want a jaws can.

M7ZR6

Reaction score
I ran the specialty can on my proclimb last year, about 600 miles. I never had any issues with it at all. It's definatly louder than the stock can, but not super loud.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know how the jaws sounds on an M7 and M1000, how is it on the proclimb? Im guessing its pretty close to the same. I have a Skinz super Q on my M8 thats pretty quiet compared to the jaws.

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jaws is pretty loud, I like the sound of it. Think I'll try one from specialty or a thing if they make them for these yet.

BOOSTED

Reaction score
How are specialty cans on the proclimbs? I have a jaws now but I was thinkin of changing it.

I think everyone forgets how difficult it is to put a can on a cat 800 and not lose HP
I have a buddy running a box stock proclimb and another running a jaws can.
Its simply remarkable how much stronger the stocker is compared to the one with the Jaws can.
most cans you will lose HP with the highly ported new cat engine 2010 and up.
the only can I have looked into that equals stock HP on the top end and gain 1 or 2 in the mid range is the Cutler can. (CPC racing)
now please remember i havent lookd into it for some time but i wouldnt buy a can for the proclimb without a dyno sheet.

Top Bottom