Southern Okanagan Riding

baldykyle

Reaction score
Hi there all, just wondering where good riding is in the southern okanagan area. I live in Oliver and just recently bought a sled and it would look a lot better on snow than it looks right now in my backyard. I know there are some areas off the Mt. Baldy access rode. Also curious if any of these areas are good for sled skiing.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was born & raised in Oliver. Lots of good times up on Mt. Baldy. I dont know what kind of snow they get down there anymore it has been 20 Yrs since riding the area.
Also the opposite side of the Valley. Mt. McKinney go over the top and head to Keromeos.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to school in oliver. I ride all over the okangan if your down for driving i would sugest princeton. Thats where most my riding takes part.

Braap

Reaction score
Hi there all, just wondering where good riding is in the southern okanagan area. I live in Oliver and just recently bought a sled and it would look a lot better on snow than it looks right now in my backyard. I know there are some areas off the Mt. Baldy access rode. Also curious if any of these areas are good for sled skiing.

Why not join the South Okanagan Snowmobile Club, meeting is every third wednesday at the Kinsmen Club Builing at 216 Hastings Ave Penticton. Cock tails 6:30 dinner 7:30 follow by short meeting and sled video. With regards to riding we have rides for intermediate and experts. We spend alot of time in Tulameen, Princeton, Ashenola, Mount baldy area, Brenda Mines, Greystokes, Hunters Range, Eagles Pass, Blue Lake and Revelstoke. This weekend I'm taking a ride to Hunters Range. The cost for a membership is $35 for a primary and $25 for a secondary, with your membership you receive snowest mags all year long and the BCSF fights the leaflickers to keep our riding areas open.

Christmas Party December 15th 6:30 start at the Kinsmen Club Building, Rib dinner from Tonys Meats, $10 for the event and you receive 5 fifty fifty tickets and every body coming to the event is expected to bring an article of canned food for the Penticton food bank.

The South Okanagan Snowmobile Club is always looking for new members! Its the Clubs Policy to ride as many areas as possible in a year, This keeps the club exicting and the members never get bored.

For more info contact
Prez Travis Wise
tjwise@shaw.ca or 250 488 1946:cool:

Top Bottom