South Fork

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been out this way in the last week? I was out two weeks ago sledding in the rig street area and there was still tons of snow. Hoping this weather has opened up the transmission line enough to burn some gas in the quad.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm actually out here right now checking on a snowandmud bridge. There's tons of snow. I talked to a couple that had a RZR out today. They said it sucked... Too much snow. Still balls deep in the bush and cut lines.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 197

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still lots around. Was kinda hoping the pipeline behind Phyllis lake would have enough exposure to have a little less snow.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm actually out here right now checking on a snowandmud bridge. There's tons of snow. I talked to a couple that had a RZR out today. They said it sucked... Too much snow. Still balls deep in the bush and cut lines.

How tall are you?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
And for anyone that cares. There's been a brand new TELUS tower installed on top of the Strachan hill behind the mill. Soooo we now have Primo cell coverage 4g all over the south fork and west all around the campground. Pretty stoked about that. Now I can work and play. :p

That's long over due for sure

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And for anyone that cares. There's been a brand new TELUS tower installed on top of the Strachan hill behind the mill. Soooo we now have Primo cell coverage 4g all over the south fork and west all around the campground. Pretty stoked about that. Now I can work and play. :p

Sweet!! Now we can camp and spend time here ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good in someways not so good in other ways. Now when the boss calls and you don't answer you can't use the excuse that you had no service.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good in someways not so good in other ways. Now when the boss calls and you don't answer you can't use the excuse that you had no service.

I think , the battery probably crapped out then.....

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More realistic: "No no....I'm sitting at my desk right now, boss"

Last edited:

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pipeline is pretty easy riding! Lots of snow in the trees and shaded areas but with the amount of quads and sxs's out there today chewing, it won't last too long. Went from Phyllis lake to south fork area without much trouble.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 125

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow what a difference was sledding there last weekend quad only bare spots was right where the pipelines were

Top Bottom