sorry yammaha....could not wait any longer.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to pull the trigger...

Attachments

• commander.jpg
    commander.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 441

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yamaha - the new Microsoft.

Nice rig! Yamaha is as about as exciting as a vanilla ice cream cone.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Ride!!! gots one myself this year, a 1000Xt, loving it went to bruderheim a couple of times already, your nice and close for that trick, cant wait for some winter driving.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup our grizzlys are long gone and 2 outlander 800,s have taken there place.Yamaha and all the jap quads seem to be happy with there diminished market share.Bad time to be a Japanese power sports dealer.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup our grizzlys are long gone and 2 outlander 800,s have taken there place.Yamaha and all the jap quads seem to be happy with there diminished market share.Bad time to be a Japanese power sports dealer.
Its amazing what a little tsunami and Nuclear Melt down will do to a Little islands innovation in the power sports department... Get yer sh#t together Japan yours quads suck!! lol

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its amazing what a little tsunami and Nuclear Melt down will do to a Little islands innovation in the power sports department... Get yer sh#t together Japan yours quads suck!! lol

apparently yamaha is happy with the numbers they sell. there quads dont suck. very well made. best suited for the 60 plus generation.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
apparently yamaha is happy with the numbers they sell. there quads dont suck. very well made. best suited for the 60 plus generation.
Quality is there on the yamahas, just not the sex appeal.... I was just kidding,,the Japanese motor sports companies got hit hard by the tsunami and Radiation.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quality is there on the yamahas, just not the sex appeal.... I was just kidding,,the Japanese motor sports companies got hit hard by the tsunami and Radiation.

there about as sexy as fat chick in spandex........

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the YZ250 group made a big CC 2 stroke twin mountain sled to compete with everyone else, I could have seen myself on one. Sad really. I rode a stock Nytro once. Once. Lol brutal! I have not rode a turbo 4 stroke yet and maybe I should...

Top Bottom