soon time to park the sleds and bring out dem good ol Qauds boi!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not here i think the snow is going to fast, but yeah a couple more weeks of sledding for sure!!! but still miss quadding.

I wish I still had a sled, just when things where looking up and snow was melting with a mild +4, we get snowed in... :rant:

I miss my quad too... All I can do now is look at it. :(

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
Its obviously not soon enough! We just got dumped on.

I wish I still had a sled, just when things where looking up and snow was melting with a mild +4, we get snowed in... :rant:

I miss my quad too... All I can do now is look at it. :(
lol Chit thats no dam good huh? i think i can get a good month out of my sled. we went out on the river yesterday and it is starting to melt in some places... UGH lol

Last edited by a moderator:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna be some good water skipping this year with the old polaris I think.

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
I think you jinxed it by posting this!! lol snow was melting and it was starting to look like spring was coming....then BAM! We get dumped on again!! I am sure the snowmoblers will be happy to have a few more rides in though!! I am anxiously awaiting some mudd!!!

We did some winter riding this year....but there was sure alot of snow!!

our quads are patiently waiting in the garage to come out and play.....soon I hope!!!

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am pumped to get the quad out. Spring can't come soon enough

Sent from my pimpin iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm with JaySimon. Maybe 2 and a half months of sledding and the valley bottoms will be ready for the quads soon. The azzhats are already trying the groomed trail.....boy doo they make a mess! Then it freezes.....ruts galore!!

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
the snow is melting like crazy here and the quads are all warmed up and ready to break trail! I am THINKING just THINKING of having a quad rally over here. with all this snow the puddles are looking purty healthy lol....

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hylo quad rally is this weekend(sat) and we are dooin it on sleds cuz theres just too much snow..plus i wanna get at least 1 more sled trip in..then out comes the quad..still gotta plow the driveway with the quad this week!..yep.cant wait till quaddin/campin season to begin!..there is gonna be lotsa skeeters this year!

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
hylo quad rally is this weekend(sat) and we are dooin it on sleds cuz theres just too much snow..plus i wanna get at least 1 more sled trip in..then out comes the quad..still gotta plow the driveway with the quad this week!..yep.cant wait till quaddin/campin season to begin!..there is gonna be lotsa skeeters this year!

Thats awesome! why no have both? i bet there are some people out there that would love to try it out..lol.i had quads try to enter our Rally in Feb no less hahahaha... :beer:

Top Bottom