Sometimes.....life just isn't fair

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10 bucks will hardly run a lawnmower all day

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't know you guys would take SO MUCH offence to me saying I can ride all day on 10 bucks, 3/4 throttle most of the time, just another reason I ride yamah, believe it or not.....its NOT bs. on what grounds can you call me a liar? most of you have never met me, seen my sled or seen me ride, so how can you call me a liar if you haven't seen any of that? phuckin' rights i'm proud of my 12 year old yamaha, and i'm not gonna let a couple old geezers stomp on my toes. so quit calling me a liar or pizz off and find a new thread

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not gonna jump all over you cause you're a young hard-headed guy, cause I was there once and ya gotta find your own way.

But if life is tough for you cause the weather isn't acting just how you want, man hold onto something cause you've got another thing coming.

Good luck!

I have been through a hell of a lot worse times than weather not cooperating, this thread was started out of boredom lol don't worry about me xD

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't know you guys would take SO MUCH offence to me saying I can ride all day on 10 bucks, 3/4 throttle most of the time, just another reason I ride yamah, believe it or not.....its NOT bs. on what grounds can you call me a liar? most of you have never met me, seen my sled or seen me ride, so how can you call me a liar if you haven't seen any of that? phuckin' rights i'm proud of my 12 year old yamaha, and i'm not gonna let a couple old geezers stomp on my toes. so quit calling me a liar or pizz off and find a new thread
Liar.......

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Listen up Joey............go make a snow angel then crack an ice cold beer and stop getting so defensive.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a mountian max, piped, head etc...it burns as much fuel as any other sled, a little less that older 800 twins. 10 gal on a good day !!!

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Listen up Joey............go make a snow angel then crack an ice cold beer and stop getting so defensive.

I dont like being called a liar, especially by people who know nothing about me

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a mountian max, piped, head etc...it burns as much fuel as any other sled, a little less that older 800 twins. 10 gal on a good day !!!

mine' stock except for pipes

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont like being called a liar, especially by people who know nothing about me
Don't need to know you......just basic knowledge about snowmobiles. Could not ride a modern ish liquid cooled sled for 8 hrs for 10 bucks.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't need to know you......just basic knowledge about snowmobiles. Could not ride a modern ish liquid cooled sled for 8 hrs for 10 bucks.

strange, I do it 10-15 times a year.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

mine' stock except for pipes
040527_bozo_ccol.grid-4x2.jpg

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are a fu%^ing retard. i have had a mountain srx 700 141" triple pipes,can, reed spacers and it eats a FULL tank of fuel a day, same as a doo 800,polaris 800 ,a doo 670, a polaris 600 xlt or a doo 700. or the mountain max 700 141" with a can i had . so unless your sucking off the fuel attendant when refueling get your facts straight. btw my m800 and m1000 are close to every other sled in fuel use when riding similar conditions.

Top Bottom