Sometimes.....life just isn't fair

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
PHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! that was a fun ride this afternoon, but it got cold fast!!!! Going again tomorrow :D

Joey...... Don't worry, your day will come soon enough ;)

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive seen people wheeling in cases of beer on wheel dollies stacked to the top with 24's
We used to sneak cases of whiskey in steady. Usually called camps home all winter so mays well make it like a guys legit home right LOL. I remember living down the Chin for mths on end in the Hilton hahahaha.....sooo happy that's the past :D

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to sneak cases of whiskey in steady. Usually called camps home all winter so mays well make it like a guys legit home right LOL. I remember living down the Chin for mths on end in the Hilton hahahaha.....sooo happy that's the past :D

I use to boot leg on the bombing range. Lived in bonnyville at the time and knew the guards at the gate. Was never checked.

Sent from my iPhone using a couple fingers.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd just tell them bitches in camp if they don't get their F'n dump trucks going you'll be bring beer next time. You might not be able to drink on the job but if you're not working its all good

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Know a lot of people that punch out at work then grab a beer from the fridge in the shop or break room and proceed to shoot the bull.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell your employer that is the "in" thing now days and we can't deprive our little kids of the future. :D

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you sure you don't wanna make another post, zeebs? xD

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like love dirt biking but probably now have to wait to June that's not fair lol.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

Top Bottom