Sometimes.....life just isn't fair

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was sitting at home anticipating snow, waxing my sled staring out the garage door......nothing......not even a dusting

I head out to camp, work for 3 days and now the gravel trucks get shut down and work gets cancelled....but I have to stay here and wait....why did the trucks get cancelled you may ask? Oh, Y'know its only been snowing for 2 days straight and supposed to keep snowing for another 2 days......siiiiggghhhh what I wouldn't give to have my mountain max here
God hates you. end of story,

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont understand how people can burn like $50 a day in fuel. I have never burned more than 15-20 in a day

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont understand how people can burn like $50 a day in fuel. I have never burned more than 15-20 in a day

U have to ride hard to burn the fuel.

Ur m.m is a 250 bravo compared to 95% of everyone else's sled

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Really??????????? Let's go riding :rolleyes: Either your getting stuck too much, or your yapping too much????
Either way the group I ride with will kill 40 + litres before dusk :D

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not gonna jump all over you cause you're a young hard-headed guy, cause I was there once and ya gotta find your own way.

But if life is tough for you cause the weather isn't acting just how you want, man hold onto something cause you've got another thing coming.

Good luck!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey joey............when you're feeling down in life, go outside and make a snow angel.

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can ride all day in the mountains on $10

Everyone jumps on you because you don't know when to quit. Most folks on this site have been around sledding, quadding, trucks, etc. for a long time and know there stuff, you need to slow down on the outlandish comments, there is a difference between bull chitting and flat out lies. You have equipment that your proud of and should be, sounds like you have worked for and earned it and no one should ever knock on you for that. But for the sake of people jumping down your throat and calling you out on things you need to back off on the BS.

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can ride all day in the mountains on $10
ya bull****, maybe as a hippy ! ride to the top and enjoy nature, i had one and drained the tank everyday! if your not almost empty at the end of the day your doing something wrong!

Top Bottom