Some pic's of the rocky area old railline.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how many peeps would be interested in a weekend trip to chambers creek?we could either stay at the campsite or try to rent the group area accross the highway(do not know who to contact just yet)..then we could do a ride to the old cabboose on the saturday and on sunday just go where ever you want..north up the pipeline is and awsome ride excellent views and a trappers cabin on the north side of the david thompson highway..there and back makes for a nice day ride..dirt bike 2wd 4x4 no problem..pm me and if i get enough request i could look into it further:bike::bike::rino::ranger:

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bruteskeg myself and a bunch of friends go up to the Cadomin (grave flats area) every summer usually July long. Some of the buddies are from Barrhead as well. It's pretty nice riding up there ,the headwaters trail & out to Ruby falls is nice (a little rough & rocky lots of creek crossings).
gforce if you are staying at Chambers Creek with Atv's it will have to be on the north side of the hwy. The campground on the southside is prov. , no atv's allowed in there... The ride sounds alright, however i find many of the trails around Chambers creek to be torn up alot by 4x4 trucks & jeeps huge ruts and alot of mud & water. That type of riding is ok once in a while but mostly preffer a little nicer trails. I'm sure i would come out with you for the ride as long as i had no other plans.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
July 1st was kinda when i was thinkin about tryin to head out there.... would be an awsome trip have not been to cadimon for a wile so its time to go back......

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
July 1st was kinda when i was thinkin about tryin to head out there.... would be an awsome trip have not been to cadimon for a wile so its time to go back......

If me and the buddies go there this july long, i'll let you know ahead of time and we'll ride together or something..

mudhunter

Reaction score
Thanks for showing those pics! Looking at that I can't wait for spring to show up for more than a couple days.......

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
We are planning a ride of this area on the 18th of April .Everyone is welcome .Meet in rocky around 8 or 9 AM.P.M. HADSTER for more more info.

Top Bottom